Song of the day...

Comments

• LydiaLydia Member
    Happy little number, featuring seagulls in cars ? :) Metronomy - The Look
    [Deleted User]
  • I dedicate this to @SlickRick cuz he's having a rough day.
    I will confess that there is a video of me dancing to this song (don't waste your time, it's not on the net) from a work party. Luckily, I had more damaging video of my coworkers.

Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    SlickRickTheLostOnesVintage_Bulllmfgunnut
  • Colours...

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    Lydia[Deleted User]SlickRickVintage_Bull
  • LydiaLydia Member
    Love that song! @capibara
    capibara
  • @SlickRick Too funny!! I was just about to do a shout-out to myself and post Bulls on Parade. Bulls on Parade was the name of my first guild.

btw... VEVO really had to edit out the word "hit" from "I Hate Everything About You" - censorship at its finest

@JudithG can't get much better than JW!!
    SlickRick
  • Today is one of those days for some much needed rescue

SlickRick[Deleted User]
  • @Vintage_Bull Good one! I was going to do a Stones song today, glad you did!
    [Deleted User]lmfgunnutTheLostOnes
  • @Vintage_Bull

Sorry to rain on your (bulls on) parade...okay that was corny my bad!

Good guild name!! At least you ended up with @jester ...I think he fits well with that song :)

Btw I saw them live my freshman year of college in 96...I got thrown into the pit (not on purpose) and let's just say the end result was not good lol...they fucking killed it live though!!
    lmfgunnut
  • edited June 2016
    Good morning. A little something for the ladies. If this doesn't wake you up, nothing will.
    masmith93Vintage_BullIllbrainer
  • masmith93 said:

I dedicate this to @SlickRick cuz he's having a rough day.
    I will confess that there is a video of me dancing to this song (don't waste your time, it's not on the net) from a work party. Luckily, I had more damaging video of my coworkers.

OMG, this is my theme song when I walk into the bar to work.. hehehe..
    masmith93SlickRickVintage_Bull
  • @JudithG You killed me with that last one...luckily @BttlOpener made the day better :)

This is my entry...quality is a bit lacking fyi...btw as good as Michael J was in this game the real MVP was #45 (the redhead guy)...scoring, beast on the boards, great outlets, blocking shit...and funk that greasy haired ape Mick

BttlOpenermasmith93lmfgunnut
  • capibaracapibara Member
    edited June 2016
    Ok.. After music for girls and boys here is music for capybaras ( known as "carpincho" in south america )... Lyrics at the beginning ;)

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    masmith93Boruto
  • Well played @masmith93 . Nothing like hearing Michael Bolton say the F word.

As long as @SlickRick is stuck in the 80's, let's try this one.

masmith93SlickRickVintage_BullBoruto
  • masmith93masmith93 Member
    edited June 2016
    @BttlOpener oh he's definitely stuck. He'll love your selection.
    Hard to pick a favorite song from The Lonely Island, but that one is top 3. And it's ok, you can say fuck here :wink:
    SlickRickVintage_Bulllmfgunnut
  • Great choice @BttlOpener ...epic movie...I WANT MY TWO DOLLARS!!!

This one is for @masmith93 ...since you're not feeling good I found you a doctor :wink:

masmith93
  • @BttlOpener thanks for the much needed workout motivation. Bookmarking that video >:)

@SlickRick I first saw Rage live at Lollapalooza '93. Still kicking myself for missing the Philly show when they protested Tipper

I was at Pearl Jam's Philly show in April when they played the Ten album in order. Even though I've seen PJ about 30 times, hearing Ten was very nostalgic
    SlickRick
  • @masmith93 I remember a couple posts a while back regarding "No Sleep Til Brooklyn"

Keeping with the Rage Against the Machine theme...

I'm planning on seeing them a couple times at the end of Aug
    SlickRickLydiamasmith93[Deleted User]
  • BttlOpenerBttlOpener Member
    edited June 2016
    @SlickRick Yeah, right after I posted that video, I had to watch the movie. Classic, even though John Cusack says he hates it.

@Vintage_Bull Welcome for the motivational video, it does inspire things. ;) I would encourage you to start a thread about the best concert you have been to. I will share that when you start it, but it might have something to do with Lollapalooza.

@masmith93 Nothing wrong fuckin' dwelling in the 80's, as long as you don't dress like that anymore. :p I was going to post some Thompson Twins, but I won't linger in the 80's. Get well.

SlickRickmasmith93Vintage_Bull[Deleted User]
  • Nice change up, @SlickRick.
    SlickRickVintage_BullcapibaraBttlOpener
  • Not exactly my style of music - a little to "bubblegumish" - but it is the story of my life...

[Deleted User]SlickRickcapibaraBttlOpener
  • masmith93masmith93 Member
    edited June 2016
    This will slow things down a bit, but I'm a big fan. This whole album is pretty good. Give it a listen if you like this song.

SlickRicklmfgunnutTheLostOnes