The Redundancy Thread

Comments

• FragzieFragzie Content Creator
    Blame the American.
    Guild: Fragzie

Sister Guild: Fragzie Killers

Vacation Guild: Fragzie 2

YouTube Channel: Fragzie: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6FxWeMG3wi4eg5zv-AsWwg

Have some fun and kick some zombie arse!!
    JenngXenathewarrior
  • GuapoGuapo Member
    How many survivors should I upgrade?
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    David_H79LightfeetXenathewarrior
  • GuapoGuapo Member
    This isn't about trump
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    PigTheLostOnesJadenXenathewarrior
  • GuapoGuapo Member
    This is a known issue.
    CaptainslayerLightfeetJadenXenathewarrior
  • PigPig Member
    Thanks, @Guapo.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    GuapoXenathewarrior
  • Let's have more heros!
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: TheDen.nml@gmail.com or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    Lightfeetmasmith93CarlyJaden
  • PigPig Member
    You can close the doors in that challenge map.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    JenngGuapo
  • > @Pig said:
    > You can close the doors in that challenge map.

No, no, no! You have to open the gate! ☝️ ;)
  • JadenJaden Member
    Leader of Morbid Sinners, Elder in Morbid Spirits, Morbid Saints and Morbid Souls

We are currently recruiting.
    SCBMATheLostOnesGindy
  • PigPig Member
    *puts own name in Discussion Title field*
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    TheLostOnestpips42Gindy
  • My round passes are broken because everything isn't doubling and I don't know how math works and I want to choose which round I skip and just give me all the stars and rewards as a F2P because life should be fair.
    David_H79GindyTheLostOnes
  • >posts pic of survivor you know is awesome and innocently asks: is this one worth keeping?<
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    Captainslayer
  • Can a hero/survivor be his own teammate?
  • PigPig Member
    I actually think "riffle" in my head every time I get a new hunter weapon because I've seen that misspelling so often here.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    LightfeetMabiki
  • > @Pig said:
    > I actually think "riffle" in my head every time I get a new hunter weapon because I've seen that misspelling so often here.

loser / looser - A good example as well. :s
    tpips42Neil_JPigMabiki
  • Lightfeet said:

> @Pig said:

> I actually think "riffle" in my head every time I get a new hunter weapon because I've seen that misspelling so often here.

loser / looser - A good example as well. :s

I try to let go of my grammar and spelling concerns since I know a lot of non-native English speakers use the forums

But "scraping" gear is one that really bugs me
    PigLightfeet