If you have lost your account after updating to 2.5, please contact support with your player name, level and guild.

Damn! I never thought I'd like Father Gabriel.

Holy crap, I never thought I'd actually like Father Gabriel. But, Damn the cussing collar jockey doesn't half tell the truth.
Alexandrains, gotta catch em' all!
WalkerballzGrannyzombiekill

Comments

• I still don't find him that cool but he is better then some others though. I think they should kill off more of the crew in the next 8 episodes.
    T_12ekimhclew
  • Yeah, originally Gabriel was someone that was very opposed to Rick's group and their actions. I feel though he has developed in a good way and hopefully we'll get to see some more good moments in the episodes to come.
    WalkerballzYrcanosAudaciousCapybara69
  • He has developed quite a bit .. maybe he will have long life like Carol :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    T_12AudaciousCapybara69
  • He was holed up in that church and just existing with his fear apparently since the outbreak. Now that he's been out in the world as it is, and seen what evil lurks in the hearts of other survivors, he understands better what it takes to survive. I do like that he's so on board that he will at least lie to those who would harm the group. He finally gets it. And Judith needed a babysitter
    T_12
  • So what do you guys think after last night's episode? I'm convinced there was more to what he did and he wasn't just stealing and abandoning.
  • Oh, he was definitelying up to more than being the bad guy. I think he was saving the baby, yet again, and removing anything of importance to the Saviors. He left a clue in the notebook: BOAT. I think he saw his chance and took it. He is redeemed, and committed to the church of Rick Grimes.
  • Did you...not watch the ending? It's pretty obvious what he did
  • I saw it, but was a little distracted...what do you mean? I was planning to rewatch it tonight.
  • At the end Rick meets a new group and smiles because he probably sees Gabriel
    AudaciousCapybara69
  • Yeah, that's what I thought, too, but this being TWD, where things are not always what they seem, I'm not positive that's what that smile was all about. We shall see! Sunday can't get here soon enough!
  • At the end Rick meets a new group and smiles because he probably sees Gabriel

Is this the new Bromance? So long, Daryl... ;)
    JadenAudaciousCapybara69
  • I was thinking that Gabriel would be the obvious choice there, but was wondering if there was someone else from the past that disappeared that it could be. Anyone that we had assumed was dead, but could be back?
    AudaciousCapybara69