Season 7, Episode 8: Official Discussion Thread (SPOILERS INSIDE)

Damn that was one of a really great and impressive final scene for mid season final.
At last the will to survive is back.
Kill'em all & JustSurviveSomehow
Member & founder of #nocarlclub
Playin' since 15.01.2016

snowstarWalkerballzAlexFiliUKAudaciousCapybara69T_12

Comments

• edited December 2016
    The man who followed Rick and Aaron to Alexandria could be the owner of the supplies in the boat? But who could that be?
    I play Hearthstone and you should too.
    AlexFiliUK
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member
    edited December 2016
    I'm glad to see this here. I really missed discussing the episode last week!

I thought this was a great episode to finish the (half) season. It's been hard to watch some of the episodes, and this one reminded us why Negan is still a villain, no matter his seeming affection for Carl. Yet at the same time, we saw both Rick and Michonne realize why their courses of action are wrong. Michonne was wrong, because she wanted to do it alone,. and the Saviors are too numerous for that. Rick was wrong, because submitting to Negan won't stop the atrocities or truly protect the people of Alexandria.

Add to that a great scene from the comics being played out (Spencer) and the introduction of an intriguing new character (boot-person from the houseboat lake) and it all added up to a terrific episode!

If anyone is interested, this is my recap of episode 708 for the Friends of Comic Con site.

http://www.friendsofcc.com/2016/12/12/recap-the-walking-dead-episode-708/
    AndreaTeeceezyp_herianAudaciousCapybara69
  • To see Daryl so broken and not saying a single word when they met back at Hilltop was so heartbreaking.
    Hopefully his knowledge of Negan's place will help to fight against the saviors.
    Kill'em all & JustSurviveSomehow
    Member & founder of #nocarlclub
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

Andrea
  • I heard some people saying that Boot Man might be Morales, the guy from the camp in Atlanta that left with his family. That'd be cool.
    ~Tazza

Negan's Nemesis Guild
    Level 24
    Unlocked heroes: Negan, Rosita, Daryl, Jesus, Glenn, Rufus.
    AudaciousCapybara69
  • I still wanna know what happened to the Vatos from Season 1 lol

"Individually, we are but drops of water in the ocean. But together, we are the ocean!"
    T_12Captainslayer
  • I still wanna know what happened to the Vatos from Season 1 lol

IIRC, there is a deleted scene from early season 2 where the group goes back to find them and they've all been murdered. But since that never aired, officially they're still living in Atlanta.
    AudaciousCapybara69
  • The man who followed Rick and Aaron to Alexandria could be the owner of the supplies in the boat? But who could that be?

I think it might be one of the whisperers, im basing this from the comics but the whisperers are the next threat and there cool af

aws_137
  • T_12T_12 Member
    @Jester_CGF You wanna know what happened to the Vatos right? Watch below...

Archangels Den ---------- The Hells' Family
    Official Guild Page