Game Information Directory (OLT's Sitemap)

OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member
edited December 2016 in Strategy Discussion
Here are links to all the sections on my Info Site for easy referencing. Thanks to all the helpful forum users and my guildies for helping with the information! I'm always looking to add new info, so If there is anything you think should be added to the site, let me know and I'll add it if I can.

For links to other threads on the forum, check out the thread by @MadPuppy here.

Tips:
New Player Guide
General Tips
Gameplay Tips
Guild Tips
Outpost Tips
Video Walkthroughs of Chapters (from @zoson @kapaootweets @Terminates )

Survivors & Heroes:
Class Token Economy
Damage & Health Base Ratings
Heroes

Traits:
Traits
What Traits Should I be Looking For?

Outposts:
Outpost Basics
Setting Up Your Defense
Raiding Tips
Scout Placement

MISC Stuff
Boosters
Building Info & Costs
Bundles
Guild Rewards & Gas Costs
Outfits
Quests & Achievements
Radio Calls: Basics
Radio Calls: Data Collection Results History
Survivor Slots
Trade Good Rewards: Equipment Levels based on Player Level
Weapons
TeeceezyInvaderpainwalkerJayZSteeboonszgerg77DLichjimmydawisewrinkled_bagsligoemkryptonixSCBMAIRONDeebsgper4Squall_NMLWeekOneGovernatorWalkerballzJackBauerMarie__Gagatomducat21[Deleted User]LismoreBill_ZRTMarkavelardezBttlOpenerKick_assGarretz3r0d4z3Fester17stick_ninjaTerminatesJAZZZMANFireDragonT_12GuapozeeblackConan1976bigbeanobladgier

Comments

• @OneLessTitan kuddo's! +a lot!
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be!
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

Grimes Den & Dixons Den: competitive / different play styles
    Shivas Den: semi-competitive / relaxed Maggies Den: training and growth

Email us to make our home your home: TheDen.nml@gmail.com
  • painwalkerpainwalker Content Creator
    This deserves a video shoutout.
    Every change NG does is for the better. :)

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnu91DEXHRfzGIZP1MKLU6Q
  • Can this be stickied or kept around somewhere visible? It would be really helpful to direct new players to this thread every time they have a question that's easily answerable by doing a bit of reading.
    SCBMAblynknzenigma12bigbeano
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Administrator
    Under works @JayZ.
    BttlOpenerJayZSCBMAbigbeano
  • PicPic Member
    Amazing gj
  • I know, I think I read that in another place where I posted. Just out of curiosity why do you have to wait for approval to start a new discussion?
    I tried to say no to Vodka...But it's 40% stronger than me.
  • I was wondering if there's a different tab for rewards for challenges. Ive been using your trade goods analysis and the levels according with rewards for scavenging bronze/silver/gold crates. But last week, I was lvl 47 killing lvl 22 walkers in challenge with level 18 survivors and I got a level 19 hunter legendary weapon. One of my guild member is asking how the rewards are scaling per level/difficulty in challenges he just completed lvl 25 walkers this week got uncommon gear from a silver crate.

Thanks for the info
    P.S. I know 2.4 challenge is coming out soon I'm not sure how the crate rewards will be in the different difficulties of the challenge.

Aeshur
    Leader of the mechanics
    Member of The Guild Council