If you have lost your account after updating to 2.5, please contact support with your player name, level and guild.

January 13th Weekend Event Annoucement by Terminates

TerminatesTerminates Content Creator
This was supposed to be my video for last week, but I used it this week since I really love this video clip ;p

Have fun with the Challenge this weekend!

Need some visual stimulation? ;)
Click HERE to view my Youtube channel. Watch for quick updates and early announcements regarding our beloved TWD NML game.
Join our guild where all the silly and sexy people have a great time while kicking some Walker bootay! Join DTP....let's fight to thrive!
antWalkerballzJulialiciousAmazaynMadPuppyMystiquetomducat21SCBMAjeffi5751ggbatsMarie__GagaDLichGovernatorpainclasherBuckzzSquallJackBauerSteliop_herian

Comments

• antant Member
    I have to stop watching your videos at work. I nearly lost it! Great vid as always!

Click here to join the Asylum Family.
    WalkerballzTerminates
  • :D LOL - Thank you Heidi, great video! :*
    Julia - "the puppet master - the secret leader of the council!!!" =D

Retired Leader of Sisters Family

TerminatesWalkerballz
  • LMFAO!!! :lol: :love: termicakes
    TerminatesWalkerballz
  • SCBMASCBMA Member
    I was laughing so hard I missed what the actual event was so had to watch it again. It was just as funny the second time. You are awesome @Terminates !
    TerminatesWalkerballzSquall
  • I love your sense of humor. What should we do without you?

Thank you :smile:
    ---
    --- Breaking Deads ---
    --- Don't forget to join the Guild Council - let's work together to make this game great again ---
    --- Click here to send me a personal message.
    --- "I founded three guilds and left them to play at a fourth one. Happy? Somehow yes." ---
    TerminatesGovernator
  • Love the nerf commentary! :lol:
    Terminates
  • Cats maybe cute, but doesn't have loyalty. Only dogs has it :lol:

@SCBMA you're not alone mate. I must replay over, only to find half hearted event :lol:
    SCBMATerminates