what is up with these walker's

Why are these walker's so close to me at the beginning of the raid, I understood that with one update, survivor's should have more maneuver room?

Comments

• CarlyCarly Member
    @ZeroSix

This happen to me too recently. From reading forum its still an issue that needs to b corrected
  • Okay then thx it's not much problem with low lvl walker's but lvl 18 will become an issue
  • Not cool, not cool at all. You can ques how that turned out.
  • I've had that happen a million times @ZeroSix
    Luckily, I'm strong enough to get through that.
    @Shteevie @Teeceezy when will this be fixed? As well as the zombie minimum changing to the appropriate number which should be 6 in raids?
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: TheDen.nml@gmail.com or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
  • We moved the starting positions away from the player in 2.3, and then noticed some walkers appearing outside of those positions afterwards. I think we have a fix for this in the next update; stay tuned for more info in the days before the release.
    Development Team Member - The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
    Please note: Development is a fluid process, and suggestions and implementation take time and iteration. Any discussion of future features, deadlines, updates, balance changes, and such should be considered prospective and subject to change.
  • any word on next update?
  • Wrealy hope that it will get fixed in next update, because 3- lvls above walkers are no big deal whatever how many there are, but lvl 4+ above one in arm's reach and 4 around the corner is a bit much!