Wishlist on game improvements (2.8 and beyond)

PutchucoPutchuco Member
edited September 5 in Suggestions & Ideas
CONTINUOUSLY UPDATED

Taking current version 2.6 (incoming 2.7), here is my wishlist on things that could be changed for the better, and things that did change and got better
@Shteevie @Teeceezy @Fearofabotplanet

The topics are numbered to keep it a little organized and loosely reflect my priorities. I might use or build on ideas proposed in other threads, I am not claiming IP on the ideas, but diligently linking them to their author is too much work, sorry

As v2.7 is bringing a boatload of new features, but very few bug fixes allow me to sort the wishlist accordingly. First bug fixes, then new features

a. BUG FIXES
1) Fix continued survivor upgrade for benefit in challenges
Players have been deliberately delaying upgrades to lvl22 to gain a benefit in challenges. This is obviously not in the best interest of the game and NG.

2) Fix damage/health calculations based only on ‘base’ survivor
The calculation for damage on charged shots were based on the base survivor, and not the upgraded survivor. That was fixed in v2.6.
The same thing is still happening with calculation of Marksman/Strength, Iron Skin/Health and possibly others. ALL calculations should look at the upgraded survivor and not the base values for the class.

3) Fix Retaliate vs Overwatch
Per definition both traits can be triggered, at the moment we get only overwatch or retaliate not both.
-> Shteevie: Agreed, but will take time

4) Restart / Reconnection / Generally Load time
Game has improved on this issue, annoying reconnects and load times still persist.
-> Shteevie: We also need to make sure players with older devices can still play, or we’ll lose a lot of players. That said, we have been working on the ‘invisibles’ like load time to make improvements where possible. These improvements are also small, but hopefully add up. Freemen may be getting additional squares on movement

5) Freemen may be getting more than 2 AP per turn as they sometimes shoot at multiple targets
6) Freemen sometimes get Overwatch even though a survivor or hero has not crossed into their line of sight on the previous turn.
7) Freemen may be stun resistant
8) Freemen avoid walkers directly next to them
9) Survivor movements are flawed thanks to AI cover when Freemen are present
10) Freemen still overpowered (example a level 22 Freemen warrior has 4700 health)
11) Freemen causing stuns on body shots. If we can't stun them on body shots why can they?
12) Revenge trait seems to kick in if a freeman takes damage from a walker and vice versa.

13) Stunning a Freeman and the W he is struggling with results in stunning the W, but saving the Freeman who is the free to attack our survivors. End of struggle yes, but both should be stunned.

14)Fix explosion damage through walls and no damage on hidden W
-> Shteevie: 27. Walkers in the fog of war but with line of sight to the center of the explosion should be taking damage as needed. We made that change in 2.5. Walls are still safe, though
-> me: 27) I have not seen that! Well, possibly because we havent seen exploders since 2.5
Walls are not safe btw as far as i know, when something explodes behind the wall, my guys on the other side of the wall get hit. Has that also been changed?

15) Fix the return value on tokens when turning in a survivor.
Some changes have been made, including in upcoming v2.7, but 15% return on token is harsh.

16) Fix W being literally being pushed up front because of missing space
W should walk their allotted two spaces and then stop, not getting pushed from behind and be able to attack us all of a sudden.
-> Shteevie: Walkers usually walk 4 spaces, especially when aggressive. Do you have a video showing what you are describing?
-> me: Errr, walkers never walked 4 spaces... you probably meant to say 2 spaces.
Looking for someone with a video showing this.
Scenario: closest W is three spaces away, so they cant reach next turn. But, low and behold, a bottle neck for the oncoming Ws seems to force one of them all the way up, essentially walking 3 spaces AND they can still attack.

17) Fix non-critical shots at stunned guards
Any damage to a stunned W should be critical as communicated, not true for guards though. On the contrary, they are even counted as body shots at high levels.
-> Shteevie: Body Shots can’t be Critical hits - I think this is what you are referring to?
-> my clarifications: i have seen this only with stunned guards. All (most?) hits while they are stunned result in body shots, and not in crit damage as it should be. Is this a feature on guards only?

18) Bugs with hero traits
There are a few bugs on heroes, Michonne for example. I'm sure they are already being addressed
-> Shteevie: You bet - info from the community like screenshots, videos, and detailed reports has already helped us find a lot of fixes that we hadn’t found before!

(continued)

If you would like to join a drama-free and fun group of enthusiasts,
apply to 'RickRollers Gym' or contact me on 'Line' Chat: Putchuco
drinkyKaLiT_12ladyfarleigh131RisekimhclewDakaminrfg1982

Comments

• KaLiKaLi Member
    Great ideas!
    1Ris
  • Agree on "Warrior" being hardly used these days.. given michones trait of thinning the heard.. what about threat reduction for warriros ?

immediate thought may be it would push scouts down the usage pile.. however not sure that would be the case.. as scouts extra movement and extra damage they deliver is a big advantage.

But perhaps warriror threat reduction could be lower chance.. maybe 40% chance for gold on a warriror etc etc... would also help keep it "balanced"
    Lev 58. Rick Rollers Elder
  • 7. Plenty of ppl have complained abt this actually and there are a number of threads already in the suggestions sections.

9. Yes, please.
    Lkenpo
  • PutchucoPutchuco Member
    edited September 4
    (continued)

b. NEW FEATURES

1) Display character and gear info in battle screen
    It would be VERY helpful if we could see the character and gear info on the avatars in the battle screen!
    Who is the one with the Vigilant treat, which weapon was the Threat Reduction?
    -> Shteevie: Have wanted this for some time, but other things are in the works that are taking priority

2) Swapping weapons and armor between survivors
    It drives me mad to constantly do a 'three-way swap' when I want to swap gear between survivors. Simple solution: give me ALL weapons and gear to select from when I equip a survivor, no matter if it is used or not. When I select gear that is currently in use, simply swap the two. BAM, easy.
    At the moment I keep a stack of lvl 1 armor and gear (for EVERY fighter class!) just to be able to always swap some gear. That is 12 items I shouldn’t need.
    -> Shteevie: Might be possible in the update after next, or later.

3) Multi-group guild management
    Most guilds have started a 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc group to handle the constant flux, manage time-outs and such.
    It would be tremendous if we could get a tool within the game that would allow for managing players across all groups of one guild! Re-shuffling players before the new challenge starts is a real pain in the neck.
    -> Shteevie: I completely agree. This is already on a list to be implemented when other related features are addressed.

4) Leaderboards
    A few suggestions:
    - both Guild and single-player leaderboards can be switched to one of three views:
    - -- All-time
    - -- Rolling two week (meaning this challenge + last challenge)
    - -- current challenge
    - scores in current challenge can be viewed right now, but only in detail popup, why not put it into the ranking list, and we can sort by 'current/rolling/all-time'?
    -> Shteevie: This goes along with 3

5) Upgrade queue
    Using the idea someone else posted, and I love it!
    After much deliberation which survivor or equipment to upgrade, something else comes up.
    When we come back we are overwhelmed with the choices. Give us a queue where we can prioritize ALL stuff in terms of upgrade.
    -> Shteevie: Queues are very complicated from a usability perspective. Imagine planning a long upgrade queue and getting a new cool weapon. Now you would have to rebuild the queue. I see your point, but this would require a lot of thought.
    -> My clarification: my (possibly) naive approach would just see a queue that you can send items to. They would be added at the end, and can be moved by the player thru drag&drop within the list.

6) Tag gear for upgrade
    Visual display that helps you remembering which gear you might want to upgrade. This also prevents said item to be auto-scrapped.
    -> Shteevie: Locking gear is possible, but this screen is already very complex. I hope we can get to something that addresses this need in the future.

7) Cost of weapon/survivor upgrade
    (still on the list, not a huge topic, but annoying)
    I would like to see how much an upgrade will cost me, even when there is an upgrade underway.
    Yes, I know I cannot perform two upgrades at the same time, so simply show me the cost and grey it out so I know that I can't do it.
    It is done already when the cost of the upgrade is too high for my savings, why not display it similar with ongoing upgrades?
    -> Shteevie: Agreed!

8) Balance free-to-play vs 'hardcore players'
    A lot changed since 1.8, most for the better.
    Allowing paying players to catch up to maxed/veteran players is ok IMHO, but giving players with deep pockets BIG advantages when it comes to turn money into boosters or heroes and turn this into starz is starting to create two rankings, one for P2P and another for F2P.
    -> Shteevie: It’s our goal to make sure free players are still able to see all the game’s content, collect all the characters, and play with top guilds, but there will always be some advantages for players who value the game enough to help us make a living.

9) 'Fiddling' with the game's parameters
    I hope this is done and over with. It is really frustrating to see when parameters changed without any announcement. PLEASE keep a complete list of changes, no matter how small and let us know. The entire player community would appreciate this very much
    -> Shteevie: Community info is very important to us, and something we’re working on every release and every with adjustment. I appreciate feedback here; if you feel like it, you might PM me with feedback on the announcements we’ll be making in the next few weeks?
    -> my clarification: i'd love to and more and open communication is very much appreciated.

10) Add new content, new maps
    11) Add new survivor and gear traits
    -> Shteevie: Of course!

12) Stealth on melee armor
    I love this idea: Stealth Armor Trait
    -> Shteevie: Our goal is to make sure the player has to fight the enemy. We have had a lot of balance issues that stem from players completing missions without fighting.

13) Add token counter display in TG shop, and in radio calls
    It would be very helpful if we could see the available hero and survivor token in TG shop and in radio calls.
    Switching back and forth with the survivor details takes a few unnecessary steps.
    Also, it would be great if we could find a way to let us know when a hero has collected enough tokens to be upgraded.
    -> Shteevie: We do have the slider that pops out on the left, but something more permanent would be good if it didn’t add more clutter.
    -> my clarifications: i hear you, but not knowing how many token we have on ea hero results in regular checking all heroes from top to bottom
    The survivor class token are shown in most places, except for the tg shop.

14) Adjust traits on some heroes
    Traits on Rick, Negan, Morgan, Ezekiel do not make me use them, ever.
    Take it for whatever it is worth, but Rick's trait needs to be upped. It is lower than Abe's trait, much lower than Rosita, and works only when you are already in the midst of it. Such a scenario (risk) should warrant higher boost. Just my 2c

15) Health-bar display
    Green: still perfect (minor injury, but no deduction in starz)
    Yellow: Bruised (deduction of one star in challenge)
    Orange: Injured
    Red: as is
    -> Shteevie: This has been a recurring comment, and one that has been on our list a long time. How would this help you in the way that you play the game?
    -> me: typical scenario for me: i have managed 2* on a mission, want to replay it to see if i can get 3*. My guys do get hit during the mission, but i will only find out if it was a bruise or not at the end of the mission.
    Basically, i would just want a display in health bar according to the colors in the after-match screen, period.

16) Reduce ‘bling-bling’ graphics
    It is only cute so many times having to watch a fancy crate opening, after that it is time-consuming and annoying.
    -> Shteevie: Maybe you’ll see some changes to this soon. Patience is a virtue! /wink

17) Display ‘zone-of-attack’ of all Ws
    How far can they walk/attack, especially the dreaded diagonal move that always gets me, even after playing this game for 23months
    -> Shteevie: Probably not going to happen, since many things are randomized, like whether a walker spots you, or becomes aggressive when you approach.
    -> me: i would be perfectly happy with a display of the worst case scenario, kinda like 'this is where Ws could walk to, but might not'

(continued)

bsgper4
  • @Putchuco , I have been thinking of doing this for the last couple of months, but never got around to it.

My suggestion is to format it a bit more to make it easier to read.
    Any new things that come along you should add to the first post to keep it all in one.
    edited September 4
    (continued)

b. NEW FEATURES

18) Fix additional extra round for Ws
    Spawning Ws shouldn’t get an extra round, or it should at least be announced (displayed) in spawn display (e.g. ‘extra move!’)
    -> Shteevie: Walkers that spawn because of mission mechanics [like opening red boxes] move as normal during the enemy turn. I would caution you against opening red boxes with your last move of your turn.
    -> me: i am not referring to red boxes, got those covered.
    I was referring to (obviously planned) spawn+move in the Big Boss map and Gate Crashing. Unfortunately, this also happens (sometimes) in other maps, planned or not planned, eg. Only Way Out.

19) Improving Warriors: Threat reduction
    Add as another trait (survivor or weapon to reduce threats.
    Careful as not to make Scout inferior.
    -> Shteevie: Warriors will continue to be watched as we go on. New traits will come in time.

20) when moving on to next round in challenge, we always have to back to check if we were flawless or possibly missed a star or two. Solution: display gained starz for the round so we can decide if we want to move on, like 'starz for the round 16/18'
    -> Shteevie:

21) Zoom into camp
    I am not happy with the zoom setting on iPad, but this not a major topic.
    -> Shteevie: To be honest, neither am I. But this is a much bigger issue under the hood than I realized at first. Many tablet players are also those that use older devices, and changing the zoom level may severely impact performance on those devices.

c. DONE (mostly)
    1) Fix display for two-step movement
    In various situations, the display wants to make us believe we are about to do a full movement, when in fact we are doing only a half-movement leaving room for overwatch
    -> Shteevie: This was a bug that player feedback was very helpful in tracking down. I think that fix is in the next update already.

2) Add in-game video recording!
    Finally coming to ios11, all good!

3) Challenge format 2.0
    Things are changing again with v2.7, especially with the introduction of ‘Round Passes’. Love the idea and will consider my wishes on this topic done.
    I hope we all have a chance to get to socres of 1100+ without a gas booster. Otherwise it definitely looks like you can buy more challenge starz.
    Yes, someone on a gas booster should have an advantage, but that should be limited to the time they can or cannot play, not the total number of starz they can do.

4) Ranged vs Melee
    I think we can all safely agree that ranged characters are still at an advantage, even with 2.5 . Scouts have been much improved, but Bruisers and especially Warriors are not primed for our A teams.
    One solution could be giving the Melee classes a bit more room when it comes to Body shots, ie push their lvl one or two out before body shots start kicking in.
    Ranged characters get their body shots kick in earlier (same point as now, but earlier when compared to melee) when next to an opponent. Realistically using any kind of rifle in close combat yields a ton more body shots than using a knife.
    Yes, the total damage has increased a ton, but the general issue stays the same: melee have to get close, get themselves in reach of the Ws and have a very significant risk of getting hurt or killed on the next turn. Players are still preferring ranged to avoid said risk as much as possible. Weekly bonus to a survivor class is helping a lot as it makes it easier to just give it a try.
    How about something like '25% damage bonus if you use at least one melee survivor in the mission'?
    OR, push out the body shots for Melee by one level?

• Maybe bold each title.
    Add colours?
    Possibly put any of the "done" at the bottom.
  • blynknz said:

Maybe bold each title.

Add colours?

Possibly put any of the "done" at the bottom.

Good man
  • @Shteevie, updated the list, with a nudge from @blynknz I put some order into it.
    Hope it helps.

Pls let me know how we/I can help to bring these topics forward.
    Plenty of smart people here to draw from.
  • Awesome game, audio can use some updates, hero characters are too silent during gameplay, they should have verbal interactions when killing walkers or amongst each other adding signature catchphrases from the show to the characters would make gameplay more enjoyable
    Equipment upgrades takes toooo effing long way too long
    DoTak
  • Agreed equipment takes too long. I've trained 28 Survivors in the time it took to upgrade 1 weapon for each class. 1 Week later, and i was ready for the next Survivor upgrade.

The one I'm keen on the most, is Melee improvements. Scouts are basically TG runners and not much more now, and Warriors Just don't cause enough damage, for the risk (Getting that close), Bruisers Stun would be good if it worked a lot closer to the Assault Stun..

With the Trait that Dwight has, i feel Melee survivors could be rendered redundant sooner rather than later
    Putchuco
  • Updated

4) Multi-guild management
    Most guilds have started a 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc group to handle the constant flux, manage time-outs and such.
    It would be tremendous if we could get a tool within the game that would allow for managing players across all groups of one guild! Re-shuffling players before the new challenge starts is a real pain in the neck.
    JackBauerMark
  • yoyosyoyos Member
    An idea: Start outpost missions Fully charged
    Ranked Guild Amazons, check out for free rooms :)
    SCBMAbsgper4
  • yoyos said:

An idea: Start outpost missions Fully charged

I loved the event where we had that!
    Updated for v2.6 and beyond, including things that have been or are discussed in other threads.

@Teeceezy @Shteevie

Thx much for getting us all of these in 2.6 :smiley:
  • I had meant to respond to this list a while ago, but since I was working on some other communications today, I thought I'd pop back in with more information:

1. Coming very soon
    2. Agreed, but will take time
    3. Have wanted this for some time, but other things are in the works that are taking priority
    4. Might be possible in the update after next, or later.
    5. Our goal is to make sure the player has to fight the enemy. We have had a lot of balance issues that stem from players completing missions without fighting.
    6. I completely agree. This is already on a list to be implemented when other related features are addressed.
    7. Warriors will continue to be watched as we go on. New traits will come in time.
    8. This goes along with 6
    9. We also need to make sure players with older devices can still play, or we’ll lose a lot of players. That said, we have been working on the ‘invisibles’ like load time to make improvements where possible. These improvements are also small, but hopefully add up.
    10. Queues are very complicated from a usability perspective. Imagine planning a long upgrade queue and getting a new cool weapon. Now you would have to rebuild the queue. I see your point, but this would require a lot of thought.
    11. Locking gear is possible, but this screen is already very complex. I hope we can get to something that addresses this need in the future.
    12. Agreed!
    13. The highest difficulties and best rewards are meant to be achieved by the most dedicated and engaged players. We feel good about the amount of gameplay available to casual players in challenges. Increasing the time a player can play would necessarily increase the number of stars they could collect, since all missions are worth the same 3 stars.
    14. Melee characters were changed in 2.5 so that they deal more damage than Ranged characters on Body Shots. If you haven’t already, try it out!
    15. Our release dates are not set until only a few days before you see them; this is how life on the App Stores goes. It is safe to assume that we are always working on the next update, and they will come every 2-3 months, depending on the team schedule.
    16. It’s our goal to make sure free players are still able to see all the game’s content, collect all the characters, and play with top guilds, but there will always be some advantages for players who value the game enough to help us make a living.
    17. You bet - info from the community like screenshots, videos, and detailed reports has already helped us find a lot of fixes that we hadn’t found before!
    18. To be honest, neither am I. But this is a much bigger issue under the hood than I realized at first. Many tablet players are also those that use older devices, and changing the zoom level may severely impact performance on those devices.
    19. Community info is very important to us, and something we’re working on every release and every with adjustment. I appreciate feedback here; if you feel like it, you might PM me with feedback on the announcements we’ll be making in the next few weeks?
    20. & 21. Of course!
    22. We do have the slider that pops out on the left, but something more permanent would be good if it didn’t add more clutter.
    23. This was a bug that player feedback was very helpful in tracking down. I think that fix is in the next update already.
    24. Body Shots can’t be Critical hits - I think this is what you are referring to?
    25. I’m sure everyone has favorites, and we did give Rick a new trait once already.
    26. This has been a recurring comment, and one that has been on our list a long time. How would this help you in the way that you play the game?
    27. Walkers in the fog of war but with line of sight to the center of the explosion should be taking damage as needed. We made that change in 2.5. Walls are still safe, though
    28. Walkers usually walk 4 spaces, especially when aggressive. Do you have a video showing what you are describing?
    29. Maybe you’ll see some changes to this soon. Patience is a virtue! /wink
    30. Probably not going to happen, since many things are randomized, like whether a walker spots you, or becomes aggressive when you approach.
    31. Another case where a video would help!
    32. Walkers that spawn because of mission mechanics [like opening red boxes] move as normal during the enemy turn. I would caution you against opening red boxes with your last move of your turn.

And the big one is that we'll of course be looking to fix bugs and make improvements with every update. That said, it's not reasonable to expect that all of this will be done in a single update. Hopefully you see that some of these are addressed soon, and with your help, we can identify the causes of a few others and get those fixed as well.

Thanks again for all the ideas!
    Development Team Member - The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
    Please note: Development is a fluid process, and suggestions and implementation take time and iteration. Any discussion of future features, deadlines, updates, balance changes, and such should be considered prospective and subject to change.
    Pigekimhclewrfg1982
    edited May 31
    @Shteevie , first off, thx a bunch for the comprehensive response!
    It's fantastic to learn a little bit about your roadmap and possible next fixes/features.

A quick response from my side on some of the topics:
    10) my (possibly) naive approach would just see a queue that you can send items to. They would be added at the end, and can be moved by the player thru drag&drop within the list.

14) many in my guild and associated friends are trying out warriors and melee in general. Yes, the total damage has increased a ton, but the general issue stays the same: melee have to get close, get themselves in reach of the Ws and have a very significant risk of getting hurt or killed on the next turn. Players are still preferring ranged to avoid said risk as much as possible. Weekly bonus to a survivor class is helping a lot as it makes it easier to just give it a try. How about something like '25% damage bonus if you use at least one melee survivor in the mission'?

15) totally understood, nobody will try to corner you into regular release dates.

19) i'd love to and more and open communication is very much appreciated.

Thx again, and dont worry, we dont expect all of this happen at once, no matter how much we would want it ;)
  • JadenJaden Member
    16. It’s our goal to make sure free players are still able to see all the game’s content, collect all the characters, and play with top guilds, but there will always be some advantages for players who value the game enough to help us make a living.

Some advantages, sure... no chance to get on the leaderboards... meh...

Also, I do value the game, but I don't have the $$ you ask for most things you offer. I get an occasional bundle or booster, but almost 40 bucks for a few Rick tokens (whose leader trait is also very much "meh") and whatever went with that... nope, sorry. That buys food and litter for my cat for a whole month or feeds me for 5 to 7 days if I cook from scratch.

I guess I still value being able to buy food for me and/or my cat over virtual items. Crazy me. :p
    Leader of Morbid Sinners, Elder in Morbid Spirits, Morbid Saints and Morbid Souls

We are currently recruiting.
    DoTakGrimes0688
    edited May 31
    22) i hear you, but not knowing how many token we have on ea hero results in regular checking all heroes from top to bottom :(
    The survivor class token are shown in most places, except for the tg shop.

24) i have seen this only with stunned guards. All (most?) hits while they are stunned result in body shots, and not in crit damage as it should be. Is this a feature on guards only?

25) take it for whatever it is worth, but Rick's trait needs to be upped. It is lower than Abe's trait, much lower than Rosita, and works only when you are already in the midst of it. Such a scenario (risk) should warrant higher boost. Just my 2c

26) typical scenario for me: i have managed 2* on a mission, want to replay it to see if i can get 3*. My guys do get hit during the mission, but i will only find out if it was a bruise or not at the end of the mission.
    Basically, i would just want a yellow display in health bar if the survivor is bruised, period.

27) I have not seen that! Well, possibly because we havent seen exploders since 2.5
    Walls are not safe btw as far as i know, when something explodes behind the wall, my guys on the other side of the wall get hit. Has that also been changed?

28) Errr, walkers never walked 4 spaces... ;) you probably meant to say 2 spaces.
    Looking for someone with a video showing this.
    Scenario: closest W is three spaces away, so they cant reach next turn. But, low and behold, a bottle neck for the oncoming Ws seems to force one of them all the way up, essentially walking 3 spaces AND they can still attack.

30) i would be perfectly happy with a display of the worst case scenario, kinda like 'this is where Ws could walk to, but might not'

31) looking for video. I think this case was also discussed in another thread.

32) i am not referring to red boxes, got those covered.
    I was referring to (obviously planned) spawn+move in the Big Boss map and Gate Crashing. Unfortunately, this also happens (sometimes) in other maps, planned or not planned, eg. Only Way Out.

33) I forgot one: when moving on to next round in challenge, we always have to back to check if we were flawless or possibly missed a star or two. Solution: display gained starz for the round so we can decide if we want to move on, like 'starz for the round 16/18'

34) Fix the return value on tokens when turning in a 'pink star' survivor, ie Elite.
    Currently, the return value is calculated incorrectly and barely more than for a Legendary.
    JadenDoTak
  • Phalanx44Phalanx44 Member
    Its been mentioned enough times that I've seen, (and i still cant believe it would be difficult to implement); Leaders should be able to change their freakin guild names!!!!

It would ease guild searching, and allow existing teams to evolve their guilds when leadership changes, rather than having to disband, try to re-hook up, and lose all existing star stats, just to roll under a different monicker.
    @Bill_ZRT you never seize to amaze and surprise us ;)
  • Bill_ZRTBill_ZRT Member
    Putchuco said:

@Bill_ZRT you never seize to amaze and surprise us ;)

You forgot arouse... :wink:
    Want to send me a private message? Just click here: @Bill_ZRT

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity
    Putchuco
  • blynknzblynknz Member
    @Putchuco ,
    Would be awesome if you updated your initial posts with @Shteevie responses. It was a bit of a pain to go back and forth to see what he was relating too.
    ekimhclew
    blynknz said:

@Putchuco ,
    Would be awesome if you updated your initial posts with @Shteevie responses. It was a bit of a pain to go back and forth to see what he was relating too.

I know what you mean, I blame @Shteevie ! :smiley:

• mcbkhicksmcbkhicks Member
    edited May 23
    if i missed it my bad but crate rewards on RSL over our players lvl or even gear maxed lvl if gear is in gold crates it should be leg gear at base 21 if thats max a player can go its discouraging doin RSL 25 & up seeing base 20 rare gear & good points on all that i read hope most gets fixed soon

had another idea for tg store when gear shows up let us have the option to delete it for another chance at diff gear like we can delete quest.. its random so dont know what pops up after but 1 delete per reset of trade shop would be cool
    edited May 31
    @Shteevie

34) Fix the return value on tokens when turning in a 'pink star' survivor, ie Elite.
    Currently, the return value is calculated incorrectly and barely more than for a Legendary.
    WeekOneggbats
    edited May 31
    @Shteevie

35) Add in-game video recording!
    Recording videos in iOS is quite cumbersome, and only possible with jailbroken device or by streaming to a Mac/PC.
    Apple claims all the interface calls for video recording are available.
    I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to have this feature!
    DoTaksligoem
    @Shteevie @blynknz updated, combined and cleaned up complete list.
    Hope this helps to make it readable.