THE BEST Walker Kills!

T_12T_12 Member
edited March 8 in TV Show Discussion
We've witnessed some mind-blowing walker kill scenes on the show! Remember any?? Put them below
Archangels Den ---------- The Hells' Family
Official Guild Page

Comments

• > @T_12 said:
    > Rick and Michonne's clothesline kill!

THANK YOU! I kept waiting for somebody to call it what it was, but they didn't even refer to it as clotheslining on The Talking Dead! I kept yelling at Chris Hardwick, lol.

And, yes, it was the most awesome walker-kill ever.
    T_12SugarBooger62widowmakerMattOfEarth
  • When Michonne and Rick mowed them down, on the interstate, using the cable tying the two cars together. That was AWESOME!!!
    T_12AudaciousCapybara69widowmakerMattOfEarth
  • T_12T_12 Member
    No one will ever forget this!

Official Guild Page

widowmakerLariDixon
  • T_12T_12 Member
    edited May 10
    What about this one??

Edit - Okay no gif embeds.....
    Official Guild Page

• I liked when Rick and his friends came on junkyard,and met Jadis, there was one of the "superzombie" fight :)
    T_12widowmaker
  • capibaracapibara Member
    edited June 18
    Hi! :)
    It's the first time i join this section of the forum in my life because i don't want to be spoiled.... ( ...i still have to watch season 7!!!).
    I wanted to post something also in TV section of the forum! A new milestone for the rodent :D
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    JadenwidowmakerT_12
  • CarlyCarly Member
    @capibara

i know u said u haven't watched season 7, but....

walkers die in season 7
    My peanut butter chocolate cake with Kool-Aid
    capibaraJadenwidowmakerT_12
  • capibaracapibara Member
    Lol @carly... For i moment was tempted to not open lol... I only saw episode one when i realized it was not possible to not be spoiled in newspapers and tv news... ;)
    I like to watch the whole season in 2 or 3 days...usually in a free summer time!
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    CarlyJadenwidowmakerT_12
  • Nick37Nick37 Member
    Any that involve a walker being stabbed in the eye with a screwdriver , but only a "flat headed screwdriver"
    'Aloha Snackbar' guild forever

• the governor kills walkers in pit to protect meghan.
    T_12
  • MattOfEarthMattOfEarth Member
    edited August 11
    Season 5 Episode 7.
    Daryl tears off a walker's head like a bowling ball and whacks a Slabtown cop on the head with it. Awesome.

“Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

EMBRACE THE GRIND
    T_12Bryan18