Badge Check-In threads for Episode 9-16 are closing on Friday at 1PM UTC. Please go claim your badges if you haven't done so already.

Can't visualize pictures in the forum...

I've been banned or i've reached my limit in this forum?
I can't load any picture from this forum but i can see pictures in every other website.
I restarted the device, cleared browser cache, logout login in the forum. Nothing :(
"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
--> My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
--> ...and if you want to destroy rodent's outpost here's how (thx to WeekOne).

Comments

• ...anyone? @zbot ? :#

JadenWalkerballzSCBMAmostlyharmless
  • The following is how i see pictures in this forum...

• JadenJaden Member
    Have you tried deleting the cookies, too? Sometimes that helps (when everything else doesn't)...
    Leader of Morbid Sinners, Elder in Morbid Saints and Morbid Souls
    capibara
  • Jaden said:

Have you tried deleting the cookies, too? Sometimes that helps (when everything else doesn't)...

Yes... Cleared cache, cookies, passwords.. Log out and log in... No way... I; blind for pictures... I only see a little row as in my last contribution... :/
    Probably i'm maxed also in the forum... Maybe update 2.5 will fix this... :#
    1RisJaden
  • I see the full pic @capibara hope you get things sorted out! Good Luck!

Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten , just hate the bite! ....... Sly Stone
    Please join us

1RiscapibaraJadenz3r0d4z3
  • Fixed. Thanks! :)
    WalkerballzJaden1Ris