The finale already

Anyone else sad that the finale is already here? Didn't this season just fly by? I feel like it was just yesterday that Glenn and Abraham were meeting Lucille up close and personal
WalkerballzT_12Cherokee_Rose

Comments

• Anyone see it? Thoughts?
  • T_12T_12 Member
    I hope they deliver real good shit this finale!
    Archangels Den ---------- The Hells' Family
    Official Guild Page

• I liked it a lot. The war is on!
  • Meh.
    I play Hearthstone and you should too.
  • haha I basically had the whole episode called. Shame on me for reading the books
    T_12
  • Sad loss, but cool death. I think Negan needed a clean pair of shorts after Sasha decided to become a walker.

Or after a TIGER jumped out of nowhere.

Seriously, how did no one see or hear a giant tiger coming?
    T_12widowmakerAudaciousCapybara69
  • T_12T_12 Member
    @General_Quatre Spur of the moment! Everyone was ready to witness another live bash-in on Carl, and who the damned hell would expect Ezekiel's people to come for a rescue mission, forget about a TIGER!!!
    Official Guild Page

widowmakerWalkerballzAnarchi
  • It was a great start to the war! I expected Sasha's death, since the actress has signed on with Star Trek: Discovery. At least it was done in a spectacular way! And it was so much fun to see Shiva in action. And even Jerry got in on it!

Negan's face when walker Sasha jumped out was priceless! And he noticed Maggie in the middle of a firefight... methinks he has another wife in mind.
    widowmakerCherokee_RoseWalkerballz
  • I wish we got to see Jerry swing that ax.
    ekimhclewTransmuteJunWalkerballzAudaciousCapybara69
  • T_12T_12 Member
    Negan : See that Simon, that's how shit tastes!

Man that was priceless, how long have we been waiting for something like that from Negan?!
    Official Guild Page

WalkerballzAudaciousCapybara69
  • MabikiMabiki Member
    The tiger question:

Tigers are known to stalk their prey, and they can reach speeds of 35-40 mph for short durations.

They are quiet, sneaky and fast.

I was going to post a video of a tiger attack, but some viewers may find such images disturbing, so I'll let you google it on your own if anyone cares to. Plenty of vids out there.

The point is, they're quick.

To my mind, the tiger attack made a lot more sense than the coffin schtick, let alone whatever footage is on a cutting room floor that would explain why Rick ever trusted the trash people. They stole supplies from Alexandria, kidnapped Gabriel and threatened the group; Rick says OK, you're friends now and we will give you lots of guns and invite you into our home because you talk funny and dress like Mad Max.
    AudaciousCapybara69
  • T_12T_12 Member
    @Mabiki You understand Rick and group were at breaking point right? (After Spencer and Olivia's fate). No he had no choice than to believe the trash fucks! And he also proved himself to them by killing the spiked walker, so he thought he could trust them...
    Official Guild Page

ekimhclewAnarchiAudaciousCapybara69Captainslayer
  • MabikiMabiki Member
    @T_12
    I understand the show was attempting to portray this, I simply don't feel they did it well, or successfully.
    ekimhclewT_12overgrowdaworld