Dwight's Questionable Character

So after the finale, is he with the Alexandrians or still with the Saviors?! Because i still don't get why he didn't just kill Negan in all that confusion!!
That was his chance! Right??
Archangels Den ---------- The Hells' Family
Official Guild Page

AudaciousCapybara69Anarchi

Comments

• Totally agree @ekimhclew. Besides, he's the hero's mole. He can get them inside information that turncoat Eugene won't give up.
    ekimhclewPoohz
  • T_12T_12 Member
    Eugene's gonna pay for what he's done, very soon!
    Official Guild Page

ekimhclewyoyosAudaciousCapybara69Lightfeet
  • Tommy78Tommy78 Member
    The simple answer is that Negan just can't die yet. Negan is probably going to be untouchable for a long time just as Rick is untouchable until the show ends. They can kill some regular cast members, but the show would simply die without others.
    ekimhclewT_12Coon
  • Totally agree @Tommy78 Negan will be around for a long time.

And although I don't necessarily disagree with you when you said Rick is untouchable until the show ends, but I do think there is a small chance he could die at some point. Not anytime soon or anything.

Also, let me clarify that I really hope it doesn't happen. Rick has been from the beginning, and always will be, my favorite character on the show, but I could see Carl taking his place sometime down the road and leading humanity to beat the zombie appocolypse. But, I will also say that until it actually happens, I'm never really going to fear for Ricks life because he is pretty untouchable overall
    T_12widowmakerPoohzAudaciousCapybara69
  • T_12T_12 Member
    C'mon guys, even if Rick lives till the end, there is no problem since it's been and will be his story all along. He is the backbone of the show!
    Official Guild Page

ekimhclewAnarchiPoohzAudaciousCapybara69
  • I guess we're supposed to believe that Dwight will do the right thing to try and be a better person for his wife. I just hope that in the end Daryl kills him.
    T_12AudaciousCapybara69
  • T_12T_12 Member
    edited April 17
    @NunyaB1znas Yes he does deserve to die (I hate him too for all that he's done). But what if he's a changed person now? He doesn't really deserve to die then. In-fact I think soon, Daryl will bid farewell (Kills me) since the show writers are taking the path of the comics. So there, Dwight may replace Daryl.....
    Official Guild Page

• @T_12 no way he's changed. Yeah he read that letter and left the beer & pretzels (picked up by a few saviors, that were killed by Rick & Michonne) that was supposed to be his turning point but...

It was after that he screwed the doctor with the planted piece of the very letter. He needs to die.
    yoyosCoon
  • T_12T_12 Member
    Yes, he's a bad guy, I don't really like him. But if you look at him like that, what do you think of Morgan? He killed Richie with "BARE HANDS" for what?! Something that Richie never thought would have happened! Ok he made a mistake by not confessing to The King, but do you really think he deserved to die a death like that??
    Official Guild Page

• Most of season 7 seemed choppy to me and Morgan's return to insanity was no exception. That whole scene made no sense. Why kill him? Why did Ezekiel and the big guy with the axe just watch? Just weird.
    T_12yoyosAudaciousCapybara69
  • Do you really not understand why Morgan killed him? It's pretty simple
    T_12yoyosAudaciousCapybara69Coon
  • T_12T_12 Member
    Richard didn't deserve to die like that at all! He was loyal to the Kingdom and all he wanted was to open their eyes wide enough to know who they're dealing with and what consequences they would face later on, if they continued like that. He didn't plan Ben's fate. He planned HIS!! And it went really wrong. I agree he made a mistake not confessing to Ezeke at the earliest, but really was that the only reason you wanted to see him choked to death by Mad Morgan?! @ekimhclew
    Official Guild Page

yoyosAudaciousCapybara69
  • Dwight's my favorite character on the show, way more realistic than all the other idiots. He actually has an interesting backstory, relatively complex character and motivation. Dwight, Daryl, Daryl's brother are ok... all the other morons are either running around baking cookies and idiot Negan and his monologues nobody would follow him... oh wait ya maybe that is realistic ; )
    exploiting the loophole loophole
    T_12
  • ekimhclewekimhclew Member
    If you hate the show so much, why do you watch it? You have nothing but bad things to say
    CaptainslayerCoonT_12