☢☢☢ Capibara ☢☢☢ ....is recruiting NOW @ SurvivorsReborn // BEST FUN GUILD // :)

capibaracapibara Member
edited September 18 in Guild Recruitment
My guild needs one new and strong player! :)

There's not so often a free spot in the furry guild so... rodents or humans...if you are a level 54+ player and want to play and have fun SurvivorsReborn is your guild.
Post a reply here or send me a Private Message.

We are a very old guild playing since the first day and a nice guild of veterans NML forum celebrities!!! ;)
The most of us are playing 700+ stars and the top ones 1300+ x challenge.
We are aften Top 15 in USA ranks and Top 30 in World ranks but we are worldwide...US, Australia, Germany, Finland, Spain, Canada, Denmak... Everybody can join us!!

---> The Rodent Family Summer 2017 :D ---> http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/257582/#Comment_257582

// The Archived old and first 2015 SurvivorsReborn thread.
"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.

Comments

• @ capibara
    Bump for your thread!
    capibara
  • Thanks @bigbeano :)
    Still looking for a fierce player!!
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    bigbeano
  • @capibara I would join your guild in a heartbeat if I didn't already have my own. ;)

Join capi, he's one cool rodent B)
    Khaleesi of The Khalasar
    capibara
  • "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    Cherokee_Rose
  • As a former member of SR, they are good people and you will not be disappointed. Favorite rodent in the country.
    capibaravshield50
  • @capibara makes great veggie burgers and his awesome guild is franchise-free!

Join him!
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    capibarabigbeanovshield50
  • Capibump lol good guild to join :)
    Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten , just hate the bite! ....... Sly Stone
    Please join us
    capibara
  • capibaracapibara Member
    edited April 17
    Thx friends ;)
    Find the missing guildmate today. And no. His name is not Stu... :#
    bigbeanoCherokee_Rosevshield50
  • But if Stu shows up you will let him in won't you??
    Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten , just hate the bite! ....... Sly Stone
    Please join us
    bigbeanocapibaraCherokee_Rose
  • Stu!!! A home for YOU!!! It is not a mistake!!
    I bet Capi even has a special badge just for you! Stu, why wait!!
    Please join us
    capibaraT_12bigbeano
    edited May 16
    Ok! I'm recruiting again!! :D
    One free spot at SurvivorsReborn.
    If you can play strong and you want also to have fun join us or send me a Private Message ;)
    We are a very old guild playing since the first day.
    The most playing 700+ stars and the top ones 1000+ x challenge.
    We are Top 50 in USA ranks but we are worldwide. Everybody can join us! ;)
    vshield50
    Rodent's herd is waiting for you!! Read rules in previous post and send me a message!! :)

THCrossvshield50bigbeano
    edited May 16
    Ok! I'm recruiting again!! :D
    One free spot at SurvivorsReborn.
    If you can play strong and you want also to have fun join us or send me a Private Message ;)
    We are a very old guild playing since the first day.
    The most playing 700+ stars and the top ones 1000+ x challenge.
    We are Top 50 in USA ranks but we are worldwide (Germany, Finland, Spain...). Everybody can join us! ;)
    vshield50
    Wish i could steal again @Movado from his hidden world and have the chance to see him "playing like nobody's watching" ;)
    vshield50
    Recruiting time at SurvivorsReborn.
    Post a reply here or send me a Private Message ...if you want to join or even also if you want to derail this thread... ;)
    bigbeano
  • THCrossTHCross Member
    don't have insta jump :'(
    Have some alts that ... can't seem to find​ >:)
    posthuman
    capibarabigbeano
    THCross said:

don't have insta jump :'(
    Have some alts that ... can't seem to find​ >:)

You know... Insta Jump assured in our guild! ;) It's a @Teeceezy special feature released only for rodents' guild...

vshield50bigbeanoTHCross
    Bump because others guilds don't stop bumping and my entry is going to disappear!!

We have a free spot only for few time!! send me a Private Message,!! :)
    THCross
  • Capibump!!
    Please join us
    capibaraTHCrossbigbeano
  • vshield50vshield50 Member
    HI Capi! :)
    capibaraTHCrossbigbeano

Capibump!!

Who said "capibump"?? :#

vshield50WalkerballzTHCrossbigbeano
    Join us!! Only few hours left!! ;)
    Walkerballz
  • Once again CAPIPOWER!!
    Please join us
    capibarabigbeano
    Last few minutes to join rodents' herd!! :)
  • Hurry!!
    Please join us
    capibara
  • One for Capibara!!!
    Please join us
    capibarabigbeano
  • Bump
    Please join us
    capibarabigbeano
    Heya! Any solid player still looking for a good and funny guild? ;)
    Need a new friend. If you can play 700+ stars x week send me a message!! :)
    bigbeano