Destroy my reputation

GuapoGuapo Member
edited April 18 in Off Topic Discussion
I thought maybe strategy, but this is anti what most desire. I have been trying to lose my rep points for months. In 3 months I've only lost 1700 points, most of them from the reset at cycle end, and I hate it. I have weak survivors around the tg hoping someone will just kill them, but I get raided very rarely (once a week sometimes). I know I could raid and flee, but I don't want to waste the time and hospital. Any ideas? BTW, I'm stuck at 3700 now.
In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
Maverick1969SynapseRanger

Comments

• I seem to hang around 3500 by never ever raiding and making my Outhouse as easy to beat as possible. My last offesnsive raid was over 200 days ago and about 90% of people that raid me just want the TG. Of those 10% that want influence, about 50% are successful and 50% fail. Good luck to you.
    Guapo
  • GuapoGuapo Member
    @NCDawgFan I'd rather not raid either, but I want the tg. I try to take it and leave but some people still try to guard it, like that ever works. So I try to only kill 2 of them so I don't get stuck with their rep points too. @DoTak good luck finding me. Apparently I'm invisible 6 days out of the week.
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    NCDawgFanbigbeano
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member
    edited April 18
    Call a low level survivor from the radio tower that you use for fleeing. Additionally wait for a healing event.
    -----------------
    Former Member of #nocarlclub
    vshield50Guapo
  • Instead of outpost they should add 1v1 or even 2v2 real time battle like in Clash royale..
    T_12
  • GuapoGuapo Member
    edited April 18
    @Shut_Up try it before you get the flag.

Nevermind, I tried it. I knew someone here could help with this. Mad props!
  • GuapoGuapo Member
    Nevermind, no wonder I was having so much trouble choosing who to leave. I couldn't select one so was sending one to get injured then fleeing. So thanks for that, but you are wrong about not wanting to lose the influence. I'll do it next time I have unlimited gas.
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member
    edited April 18
    FLEE to COMPLETE
    Guapo
  • GuapoGuapo Member
    Yup, just dumped a bunch. Thanks @Shut_Up
    Shut_Up_Lily_
  • GuapoGuapo Member

This is much better.
    T_12
  • T_12T_12 Member
    @Guapo must pay for his sins!!
    Archangels Den ---------- The Hells' Family
    Official Guild Page

DoTakAnarchiAnnette578
  • THCrossTHCross Member

Whenever you have a reconnection/ disconnect issue, it's because @Guapo pulled out a cabel in NG's server room.

Shame on you! Time sensitive stuff happening!
    On topic: I surfed a great loss in a deadly and flea button stopped existing ... till big boss man bug ... Hmm was it you again @Guapo?
    posthuman
    TheLostOnesAnnette578