Destroy my reputation

Comments

• T_12T_12 Member
    After all this I feel @Guapo is Stu?
    Archangels Den ---------- The Hells' Family
    Official Guild Page

• GuapoGuapo Member
    I'm trying to get down around 3200. Stay over 3k for the tg shop, but get rid of playing outposts with people who are really so bored with the game that they actually care about outpost.
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    TheLostOnesTHCrossggbats
  • GuapoGuapo Member
    @Shut_Up answered my question, huge help. So this can probably be closed now. Play all ya want.
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
  • @Guapo maybe talking with NG they can probably setup as a regular terget for all the outpost community... (..i'm talking seriously..).
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    THCross
  • GuapoGuapo Member
    @DoTak you'll have to hurry, I'm dropping like a rock
  • DoTakDoTak Member
    @Guapo
    I'll just let you come to me then ;)

(actually, I'm climbing up to 3k fast right now thanks to overzealous attackers)
  • GuapoGuapo Member
    @DoTak I'm below 3400 already, so I'll be done tonight. The difference in opponents is tremendous. As for your attackers, I'd make fun of them for not knowing to flee, but I'm sure people are all excited as I give them 20+ rep and a victory for defense. Haha
  • THCrossTHCross Member
    edited April 18
    @Guapo
    Seriously had the same idea 2 days ago /3300ish/
    Discovered the flee before flag in reconnect/no pun/ same time but blockers woke up the bloodthirst so now 4k+
    Deadly escape really did a number on me and I'm not 20 levels long in the game ;)
    Just assumed I have to slay anything in my way o:) or suffer accordingly :#
    posthuman
    Guapo
  • Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member
    edited April 19
    If we lose REP at this rate....

Ive been losing 1-4 lately and now 0

• T_12T_12 Member
    @Guapo has more surprise nerfs coming up! Just wait and watch....
    Archangels Den ---------- The Hells' Family
    Official Guild Page

stevie05
  • GuapoGuapo Member
    Hahaha
    GindyTheLostOnesPigvshield50bigbeanoT_12
  • GuapoGuapo Member
    Are gringos falling from the sky?
    TheLostOnesPig
  • @Guapo would you say you lost a plethora of influence?
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    GuapoPig
  • THCrossTHCross Member
    edited April 21
    There is a sudden gas crisis!
    @Guapo let the gas flow! I know it was you ... this is not a game :#
    posthuman
    TheLostOnesJadenstevie05
  • GuapoGuapo Member
    I think don't think you want me to let it flow. That would cause the gas crisis.
    GindyTheLostOnesbigbeanoJaden