Destroy my reputation

124»

Comments

• NecroboogieNecroboogie Content Creator
    @Necroboogie approves the last message to @Guapo ...pretty low tagging yourself in a post...
    Captainslayer
  • GuapoGuapo Member
    @guapo talks about himself in the 3rd person.

(Honestly it was too much fun to not use since the actual question was answered in just a few posts! And it won't let me lol my own posts.)
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    David_H79TheLostOnesGovernator
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member
    Guapo said:

It's like beer

@Guapo pissed in that too!
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    DoTakGuapop_herian
  • GuapoGuapo Member
    Apple gets all that glory.
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    David_H79JadenTheLostOnes
  • AvengersAvengers Member
    @guapo is responsible for the terrible progression rewards and nerfed hero calls
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: TheDen.nml@gmail.com or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    JackBauerCaptainslayerJaden
  • Guess who hacked Equifax........
    GindyLightfeetTheLostOnesSCBMA
  • @Guapo is it your fault I haven't found any badge fragments yet? I rushed my craftsman to make badges and haven't been able to make any since the 2 free one's.
    Need to find a guild? Click here
    Need some strategy? Click here
    Have a suggestion? Click here
    Having an issue? Click here
    Want to have some fun? Click here
    Looking for some pasta that's creepy? Click here
    Want to hear what I have to say about this game? Click here
    tpips42TheLostOnesGuapo
  • I used a legendary badge fragment, 3 legendary components and 1 epic component and got this... Damn Guapo is everywhere even breaking into my game!
    JadenTheLostOnesGuapo
  • @afroponix how did we get brought into this?

And yes my conscious is a royal we.
    Join the "Grateful Dead" Guild. Just give us a search and bring a song quote to join.
    vshield50
  • @guapo ruined my piercing michonne katana even though I paid good money for it and was only refunded with the experience used to upgrade it 3 levels :'(
    Join the "Grateful Dead" Guild. Just give us a search and bring a song quote to join.
    vshield50
  • @Guapo is the reason you spend 2000 gold on a large components box and only receive the 3 advertised epic parts and the rest are common to rare sh*t
    Elder and recruiter for thelostslayers (top 25 global guild) and sister group tlsII
    Message me on here or find me on the line app captainlost

Currently looking for 2 members to join our guild

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    vshield50Guapo
  • @guapo framed me and put me behind forum bars...
    Guapo
  • @guapo will be responsible for my 100th disagree :)
    Guapo
124»