New player, which radio call player should I keep?

I just used 15 radios to make this call. I'm counsel level 9 if that helps. I'm not familiar with which stats are absolutely necessary for class types yet. Thank you!
Proud Member of the Beware Guild!

Comments

• KitsuneKitsune Member
    Sorry here is the picture
    Proud Member of the Beware Guild!
    KaLiJadenT_12
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator
    @Kitsune welcome to the forum! Unless you have another great shooter, William more or less is perfect in my views.

A shooter is similar to a scout (high damage but with range), William is a keeper.

Moved to strategy.
  • KyrusKyrus Member
    Take the legendary shooter!!
  • KaLiKaLi Member
    William it is
  • JadenJaden Member
    Agree. Take the shooter. He is legendary plus he has great traits for a shooter.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners, Elder in Morbid Spirits, Morbid Saints and Morbid Souls

We are currently recruiting.
    bigbeano
  • JadenJaden Member
    My best shooter has the exact same traits. You will love taking him on missions. ;)
    Leader of Morbid Sinners, Elder in Morbid Spirits, Morbid Saints and Morbid Souls

GovernatorTHCrossbigbeanoT_12
  • THCrossTHCross Member
    Can I wish for William
    Good luck ;) @Kitsune
    posthuman
    Jaden
  • Love shooters
  • splaggsplagg Member
    William's gonna be a part of your A-Team for quite a while - maybe forever. Score on getting such a prime shooter so early in your game!
    p_herian
  • ScowleyScowley Member
    William
    Elder of guild 'Aloha Snackbar'
  • ull love william this is my best shooter which is urs without a hat he can put down lvl 25 26 walkers 1 shot still
  • I am liking Sam.
  • JadenJaden Member
    I think this has been decided 4 days or so ago... so we might let that thread rest. ;)