The Slaughterhouse - Overview, Strategies and Tips

OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member
edited August 8 in Strategy Discussion
I'm going to try to do this early every Challenge to help people max their stars. Please share any additional info, strategies and tips when the maps get difficult!

https://twdnomansland.wordpress.com/the-slaughterhouse/
DoTakKaLixyzMinistrGarretJadenPigSquall_NMLT_12MrsScattercushionjimmydawisePutchucosligoemJayZCarlybababooeyConan1976anniesprinklesbigbeanokjmia421tomducat21SPC_TORRESMattOfEarthl2wannabebraindeadizmeCarolewifaeTatdJdm

Comments

• KaLiKaLi Member
    @OneLessTitan amazing work
    MinistranniesprinklesMattOfEarthTheSittingDuck
  • @Ministr -- good catch!! I forgot to add the xp farming aspect to The Nest, and also on Behind Corners! Added, and won't forget on the future challenges!
    kjmia421MattOfEarth
  • @OneLessTitan
    The Loading Bay: if i don't open the door and want to farming walkers outside for a while, next wave spawning walker appear only frm outside or both side?
  • @Squall - good question! I just tested this and walkers on spawns waves will spawn on both sides of door. I let 3 waves spawn before opening door and could see them spawn on other side of door, so the room was very full when I opened the door, and had level 19-23 walkers in that room.
    JadenSquall_NMLT_12MattOfEarth
  • @OneLessTitan
    Thanks for confirmation :+1:
  • JayZJayZ Member
    Great idea OLT! This isn't particularly novel because you've covered so much, but here are my additional thoughts:

Killing Zone: As you mentioned, walkers spawn along the top and bottom of the map. On higher levels where you might face walker spawns, try to charge up your Hunters, equip them with rifles that have the Destructive trait, and line them up to clear out a spawn wave.

Behind Corners: I also really like Hunters for this one because of the long, skinny passages that you have to squeeze through at the beginning of the map.
    OneLessTitananniesprinklesMattOfEarth
  • Quiet here. But, there's not much strategy needed with the Assault Week. Get your best 3 Assaults, gear up, and go to town. A Legendary Rufus would come in handy as would a Epic/Legendary Sasha. But that's about it from my perspective. Anyone else have a good strategy for 4+ RSL?
    TheSittingDuckanniesprinkles
  • Also I didn't used Green Sasha so far because she Insta struggles. Mostly two assaults and my bruiser for archive and fish.
    -----------------
    Former Member of #nocarlclub
    Governatoranniesprinkles
  • Well, probably little too late for most players with this tip and maybe obvious also, but anyway: bruiser putted in the middle spot with Punish, Retaliate and Morgan's Staff work magic in the Archives! (until rsl+5) He just can't stop to hit those cans! So fun to see it :smiley:
    Great trait, "I'm lovin' it!"
    JackBauerGovernatoranniesprinkles
  • Well i did finish up RSL28 round with 1200 star with Abe hunter assault team but at 29 those walkers just laugh at my team and then eat them up
    Governator