Comments

• TeeceezyTeeceezy Administrator
    TG @CRUSH
  • vshield50vshield50 Member
    I really hope they include supplies on this event. We have waited long enough and many of us are missing out on gains. I am guessing disappointment may be in the works here for me.
    gcheong85
  • gcheong85gcheong85 Member
    @vshield50 using supplies to buy goods are coming soon!
    xbamfx
  • PoppyPoppy Member
    Yay i just spent all my tg on shooter crates and got dog poo six times, great timing :p
    banner 1st draft

Still your only straight talking tell it as it is content creator for TWD NML, who needs a worthless badge follow me @ https://youtube.com/user/TrueMarvellous
    ... .... ..- - / - .... . / .... . .-.. .-.. / ..- .--. / --. .-. .. -- . -.--
    Governatorgcheong85wrinkled_bagRedEye52
    Time to raid some Outposts @Poppy! ;)
    xbamfxGuapoSmittySpivey3
  • I really hope it's not the 3 classes we've just seen in the 12.5s. Not sure whether I would laugh or throw my phone.
    xbamfxWeekOne
    > @gcheong85 said:
    > @vshield50 using supplies to buy goods are coming soon!

No @gcheong85 . He said "coming up" If it was coming soon I would be concerned... ;)
    gcheong85
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member
    Kinda low on trade goods too due to outfitting my army so this option is awesome
  • PoppyPoppy Member
    Teeceezy said:

Time to raid some Outposts @Poppy! ;)

Fix them and I will :p

banner 1st draft

Still your only straight talking tell it as it is content creator for TWD NML, who needs a worthless badge follow me @ https://youtube.com/user/TrueMarvellous
    ... .... ..- - / - .... . / .... . .-.. .-.. / ..- .--. / --. .-. .. -- . -.--
    Teeceezyvshield50Governatorpainwalker
  • @Teeceezy Will this TG Tuesday be a regular thing each Tuesday going forward? If so, I like that. I can actually plan for it.
    David_H79ggbatstpzinhoRedEye52
    > @Teeceezy said:
    > We'll see @Governator! We look forward to hearing your feedback when the event's live. :) (We're trying this for the first time, so please do share what you think)

With all do respect, I do not recall even 1 bit of negative feedback resulting from the tomato use in the TG shop yet that idea got shelfed for many months. Will this be different if you see a spike in game activity and profits for this Tuesday event? I just do not see where our feedback necessarily dictates implementation.
    @vshield50 Feedback is one of the many things we take into account when planning stuff like this and making decisions in general. It's very important, but it's not the only factor.
    vshield50
  • JayZJayZ Member
    Poppy said:

One day at 30-50% off would go along way, 15% just has the opposite effect you are trying to achieve in creating good will but the poultry offering comes across as insulting.

My guess is they don't want to discount too heavily because they want to discourage hoarding.
    Governatorvshield50PigRedEye52
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member
    My guess (hope) is that @Teeceezy is toying with us.........
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    Governator
  • If after feedback - albeit pre-event, 1.5k is a bit too small.

10k would better, saving of 2.5k, would even be better, (5 for the price of 4).

I'll reserve proper feedback for when I've seen it in game, good job I plan on Raiding tonight :)

TBH, Monday/Tuesday are mainly raiding days anyway
    GovernatorxbamfxDaryl2016
  • edited May 15
    @Teeceezy Is it going to be the same classes (Shooter/Hunter/Scout) for all rotations of the shop? Would be great to have it mix up with the second and third rotation...

Oh also, will this be a weekly thing (every Tuesday) or is this a 1-time deal?
  • gespuergespuer Member
    Teeceezy said:

We'll see @Governator! We look forward to hearing your feedback when the event's live. :) (We're trying this for the first time, so please do share what you think)

Beware what you're asking for. You know how feedback works here on forum. :D B) o:)
    Kill'em all & JustSurviveSomehow
    Member & founder of #nocarlclub
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

GovernatorRedEye52