Who should I upgrade to Level 18?

So I'm just about ready to level one person up to Level 18, my training grounds are level 17..
Can you folks have a quick look over some of these legendaries 1* pink characters I've got and let me know who to level up for now?

I've got Daryl / Maggie / Glenn up to blue rank but I'm guessing I shouldn't really upgrade them yet.

I'm mainly focusing on guild missions and story missions (for Daryl Tokens)

Comments

• David_H79David_H79 Moderator
    Definitely EdnaE :)
    JadenAlexFiliUK
  • jbuoyjbuoy Member
    I would probably level up Maggie first and use her as leader to accrue more XP for leveling up the others. Of the four shown, I think hunters are the most versatile, and scouts are handy for silent kills. Scouts can also move 2 more spaces than any other survivor which comes in handy for opening crates/doors and such

BTW, EdnaE has what many consider to be ideal traits for a hunter, or any ranged for that matter. Hold on to that one
    DoTakJadenAlexFiliUK
  • smannsmann Member
    Also, Warren has good traits for a bruiser. It'd been nice to see iron skin as a trait but ultimately not to shabby. Thats if you use your bruiser class frequently. I am more the guns blazing kind of player and like some distance lol
    AlexFiliUK
  • smannsmann Member
    WalterW...wish you could swap defensive stance for retaliate In my opinion is a must with a scout
    AlexFiliUKkjmia421T_12
  • smannsmann Member
    So I'd personally take up EdnaE and MaraS even though she doesn't have a dodge she is gonna be a good one
    AlexFiliUK
  • DoTakDoTak Member
    I agree with @jbuoy on Maggie first for her bonus XP trait. Unless of course, you're not using her to begin with. She was the first I levelled to 21.

It wasn't long ago that I promoted several survivors to pink, all at once, at level 20. When I was able to train to 21, I decided to start with heroes first. This brought them up to par with my lvl 20 pinks, at least as far as body shots go. I then moved on to legendary 20s that are waiting for pink promotion. So now the majority of my survivors are at similar strength, either level 21 or level 20 pinks. I'm almost ready to finally train my pinks to 21, which, unfortunately, is the point where they begin leaving heroes behind.
  • Thanks for all your comments. I think I'll go with Edna for now. Walter and Warren are doing pretty good at the moment.
  • A team of bruisers is good, especially for Outpost Raids. I like Glenn/Maggie as leaders
  • I second idea of upgrading gear...i wouldn't move anyone to 18...if ur using that much rare weapon/armor it's kind of defeating the whole pink star thing for me...the difference in good gear and frankly garbage rare gear is massive...i would try to just stay at 17 and try to stockpile as much epic/leg gear for 17/18/19 thru scavenge and challenge crates....before racing to upgrade to 18s...
    David_H79Kick_ass
  • GladiGladi Member
    @AlexFiliUK Go for some gear upgrades as some others already suggested. Unless what you showed on ur survs is not standard and you have bunch of gear already upgraded to lvl19/20. You dont have to go for 50 pieces, I say one set of armor/weapon for each class and two for classes you use more/most will be fair enough. And btw congratz on EdnaE, she´s really fine killer.
  • Thanks. I'll upgrade all my gear once the rest of my team hit level 17
  • jeffstasykjeffstasyk Member
    edited May 19
    So ur not even all to 17 yet? Slow down...trust me...u are likely way ahead of expected pace and u will be stuck never being able to buy epic/leg crates cuz they will give u like lvl15 stuff instead of 17/18...

I was way ahead like that...now I've slowed way down..been at lvl18 for quite a while...have solid(mostly leg...few epic...dont even keep any rare) gear upgraded to lvl21...and have a decent amount of lvl19/20/21 waiting to be upgraded when I up my camp lvl to where I want...
    AlexFiliUKWalkerballzJadenKick_ass