Which part of the game has not been nerfed?

Welcome to the nerfs survey to allow NG does what he does best

Which part of the game has not been nerfed? 40 votes

Survivor
2%
ggbats 1 vote
Walker
37%
TransmuteJunJavierGarozPapacasiozzegCaptainslayerDebbo34war淡水地鼠8N8ArtisanstpzinhopaintbeastTheBRADLeyBAval0nRealClareB 15 votes
Phones
5%
xbamfxkjmia421 2 votes
TG Shop
5%
GuapoADPaq 2 votes
Quest
15%
Invadergcheong85srmcn1031AigniT_12The_Flash 6 votes
Others
35%
capibaraBuckzzJenngdocfinzenburgWalkerballzrustynailcarefreegespuerOneVoicebigbeanoromeozivaoliviavshield50Warlord 14 votes
vshield50capibaraOneVoicegespuerJayZ

Comments

• gcheong85gcheong85 Member
    Quest
    @docfinzenburg soon there will be walkers stealing your supplies and xp since they have yet to solve the supply issue....we never know.....soon it will come
    JayZ
    Quest
    @bladgier shall add that now
  • GuapoGuapo Member
    TG Shop
    The tg shop changes often, but I wouldn't consider changing things around constantly a Nerf.
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
  • ggbatsggbats Member
    Survivor
    I accidentally hit survivor!?! Of course my vote is walkers buffed everyday , twice on Sundays!
    JenngMovado
  • vshield50vshield50 Member
    Others
    > @Guapo said:
    > The tg shop changes often, but I wouldn't consider changing things around constantly a Nerf.

Removing the option to use supplies in TG shop vould be considered a nerf
    Vudnik
  • GuapoGuapo Member
    TG Shop
    @vshield50 not when it comes and goes regularly
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    vshield50capibara
  • bigbeanobigbeano Member
    Others
    LOL,I honestly couldn't pick just one so I went with others! :D
    zivaoliviagcheong85
  • OneVoiceOneVoice Member
    Others
    @gcheong85 , Priceless poll. We were all thinking it but didn't have the nerve to say it out loud.

I've put Others, but not saying what that is, as it will be gone in a heartbeat...

Would just like to say that there is alot of love for this game but our negativity towards it is spawn from NG's blatant strangling of it.

The next poll should be, who at NG is responsible...
    vshield50gcheong85rustynail
  • JayZJayZ Member
    > @capibara said:
    > This thread bores me...
    >
    > It's true boredom....or nerfed boredom? :#

Lol, true boredom. Like wtf is the point of this thread? Is it supposed to be funny? Is it supposed to complain about something? It's unproductive and not entertaining. It literally just bores me.
    capibaravshield50
  • gespuergespuer Member
    Others
    The connection to the game server has not been nerfed.
    Oh. Wait a minute. That happens all the time. My fault. B)
    Kill'em all & JustSurviveSomehow
    Member & founder of #nocarlclub
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

gcheong85
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member
    They need to nerf hero token dilution. The problem is real no matter how hard NG tries to ignore this big ass elephant in the room. It isn't some imaginary tooth fairy or Santa Claus and NG needs to nerf this problem with the efficiency they used nerfing luck and interrupt.
    Vudnik
    Quest
    @Shut_Up they certainly will do the nerf soon as they are efficient on this part of their job.
    Aside that, i have noticed that theybhave nerfed the gold bars we get from deluxe challenge crate and gold crate. Last time it used to be 20 gold bars. Now, it has been 10 gold maximum.
    Has anybody notice this?
    If it is,job well done.
    Others
    Well, the 5 percent that voted phones can go ahead and retract that. Guess now we know the only thing we can truly count on in life is death and NG's relentless and indiscriminate nerfing of this game.
    VudnikCaptainslayerbigbeano
    Others
    Btw, the absolute only thing in this game that has not been nerfed is Nerfing itself.
    VudnikCaptainslayerbigbeano
    Others
    @Pig I had to read that twice but I got it now ;) Awesome! Lmao!
  • PigPig Member
    I may have written it but I'm not sure I get it yet myself.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    vshield50JadenCaptainslayerbigbeano
  • Captainslayer has not been nerfed!
    gcheong85bigbeano