Hero charge ability

edited May 19 in Bug Reports
Hey next TARD games can you please fix the bug issues with the hero charge abilities!!!!! they have NOT been working properly for over a month now, I've contacted you guys through messages but you morons do not an answer ........

do you know how to fix it????????????
Pig

Comments

• The sad part is I rely on the hero charge abilities to do most my Raids, It gets super annoying when you run 3 raids and they work... but then you run a few more and your charge bilities don't work!!!!!!
  • Wow! I don't have any words of wisdom on how to fix charge abilities ( mine are working just fine) but I do know you get farther in help being offered when 1. You tag the people that can help and/or direct you to help 2. use just a smidge of kind words 3. Can communicate what the issue is
    Elder of DeadFamily guild ❤️ Get your dead on!
    GindyDavid_H79Jaden
  • Trust me when I tell you my previous multiple messages next games were a lot nicer, but after falling on deaf ears time time again tend to get a little frustrated...lmao
  • You could be clearer about what alleged bug you are dealing with. Which heroes? In what circumstances? Etc.
  • darthendo said:

Hey next TARD games ...

Not cool at all. But I legit laughed at this. This is creative genius.