In guild Reward.

I think it would be good to have a reward for the top scoring 3 players in each guild, I think it would encourage more people to get more stars instead of stopping after the required amount.
yahooCaptainslayerMattOfEarthSuslikTJShappydudeJester_CGFWhispererJiltedProphetzeowerusKooloamorimjeff

Comments

• Seconded.
    MattOfEarthkjmia421
  • yahooyahoo Member
    agreed, sounds like a great idea
    MattOfEarthhappydudekjmia421zeowerus
  • Love it. Compete for more than just Monday/Tuesday bragging rights!
    “Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

EMBRACE THE GRIND
    kjmia421
  • SuslikSuslik Member
    edited June 21
    I came here to register and post exactly the same idea, this is must have if we want to make challenge missions more active. Also i think there would be a many fewer people there who will change guild to get higher guild scores, witch is very annoying for weaker guild leaders. So what about 1st place 15 phones, 2nd 10, 3rd 5 phones?... or lets say quild have 18 players, so 1st pace get 18 phones, 2nd 17 p, 17th place 2phones etc ... or you can change rewards every week. So thanks Elphie to bring it up, i hope developers will consider it more seriously.
    happydudeMattOfEarthkjmia421ekimhclew
  • I agree with @ElphieBinx14 and fully support any and all changes or revisions that include "Guilds"...

Check this post out for similar/more Guild suggestions:

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/20521/guild-rework-suggestion-s#latest

And a similar concept of "Guild Wars" can be found in the following link - and while not focused on solely rewarding the Top 3 players - it is similar to the overall concept provided by the OP that "Guilds / Players be encouraged to go beyond the last "Crate checkpoint" in a Challenge"....

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/25962/guild-wars#latest

I'm a huge supporter of anything "Guild" related - any changes that focus on more guild competition, strengthen the Guild Caste system, and reward group play - are good ideas in my book.

"Individually, we are but drops of water in the ocean. But together, we are the ocean!"
    MattOfEarthJadenkjmia421ekimhclew
  • That is a fantastic idea! We've been trying to implement a system to reward our players with Google Play cards for interguild challenges and top scorers because there are no additional perks for our top peeps.
  • @JiltedProphet said That is a fantastic idea! We've been trying to implement a system to reward our players with Google Play cards for interguild challenges and top scorers because there are no additional perks for our top peeps
    what about apple gift cards?!!! :#
  • I agree and disagree on this idea. I would like to see that a guild receives 5 radios for each 5.000 point mark they pass in the challenge. After the challenge the leader/elder give the won radios to the members. That way a guild could also help newer players to develop quicker.
    Mavericks UC
  • In each level of challenge should have better awards, example: you are more than 200 stars the prizes should be better than 100 stars and much better with more than 300 and so on !!
  • I think hero tokens on challenges should be offered in at least 3 options for each level achieved. Example: if you got 200 stars you should be offered 15 tokens of 3 different heroes. This would make it easier to exploit the heroes who are mostly difficult to level up, which would also cause the players to look for more challenges !!