KA-BOOM! Hint for lock in

gespuergespuer Member
edited June 29 in Video Vault
In the challenge Ka-boom! at mission "lock in" your survivors are placed at a certain point to close the gates. Especially when you close the upper gate and the second exploder appears above, your survivor at the certain place would be in the dangerous area when your other survivors shot the exploder.
Therefore it's better to "block" that certain place and close the gate with another survivor from a different spot.
You can see how I block the certain spot with Daryl so Abraham will close the upper gate (1:35 - 1:44).

EDIT: Be sure not to have a survivor of distance weapon with retaliate or revenge or a bruiser with punish since he can shoot the boomie by "mistake" and causes an injury.

Kill'em all & JustSurviveSomehow
Member & founder of #nocarlclub
Playin' since 15.01.2016

David_H79sligoemSteeboonSpringChickenp_herianT_12TotallyJadenTHCross

Comments

• T_12T_12 Member
    gespuer said:

In the challenge Ka-boom! at mission "lock in" your survivors are placed at a certain point to close the gates. Especially when you close the upper gate and the second exploder appears above, your survivor at the certain place would be in the dangerous area when your other survivors shot the exploder.
    Therefore it's better to "block" that certain place and close the gate with another survivor from a different spot.
    You can see how I block the certain spot with Daryl so Abraham will close the upper gate (1:35 - 1:44).

EDIT: Be sure not to have a bruiser with punish since he can shoot the boomie by "mistake" and causes an injury.

@gespuer Does a bruiser hit cause an explosion?

Archangels Den ---------- The Hells' Family
    Official Guild Page

Totally
  • gespuergespuer Member
    That's right. My bad. Of course a bruiser will not cause an explosion.
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

• TerminatesTerminates Content Creator
    This is awesome @gespuer !!!

I made a video of using the bottom gate to block too. So it does work on the bottom gate as well ;) I got this idea from people messaging me on youtube and from reading this too! You are great :)

Lock in - RSL 34 Tier 3

Need some visual stimulation?
    Click HERE to view my Youtube channel. Watch for quick updates and early announcements regarding our beloved TWD NML game.
    Join the EH family and party with me!
    gespuerJackBauerJadenTHCross
  • gespuergespuer Member
    edited July 4
    Thank you so much, @terminates. I feel absolutely humbled and honored to receive such a compliment especially by such a great and passionate player like you.

Edit:After watching your video above I have to admit that we both do not play in the same league. Some of your decissions are outstanding (e.g. at the beginning when you catch the hit by the armoured and eliminated him with wrestler trait).
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

THCross
  • TerminatesTerminates Content Creator
    @gespuer At Round 30 and above....you can forget about trying to kill them ;p

Just need 1 star to pass :hushed:

Need some visual stimulation?
    Click HERE to view my Youtube channel. Watch for quick updates and early announcements regarding our beloved TWD NML game.
    Join the EH family and party with me!
    gespuerTHCross