ANDROID DEVICE NOT COMPATIBLE MEGATHREAD

1235»

Comments

• omegaoneomegaone Unconfirmed, Member
    Lenovo Vibe shot
    Android v. 6.0.1.
  • iozzegiozzeg Member
    @omegaone did you read the first message in the thread? Because your info is not full.

Samsung
    N9005
    Android Nougat 7.1.1_r25

• waqarzaibwaqarzaib Member
    edited March 21
    make samsung
    SM-G935F
  • 11sword1111sword11 Member
    edited March 23
    make please
    kyocera duraforce E6560
    Android 5.1.1

• Samsung
    Galaxy S7
    Android 7.0

Game randomly disconnects all the time on my S7 & my partners S5 over WIFI. Ive tried 2x routers, last Asus one costing me $500+ I have 100MB fibre connection, my apple tablet runs fine with no dropouts, just Samsung devices having issues only with this app.

http://imgur.com/7yG6Ztv
  • Samsung J3
    Android 5.1.1
  • TK-421 said:

Hi,

If you're trying to play on an Android device that doesn't seem to be compatible, please leave a comment stating the following info:

* Make
    * Model
    * Software version
    * Screenshot from this App

We'll investigate and add it to the whitelist if possible.

Thanks,

TK

Make RCA, Model number RCT6213W87DK, Software version 5.0
  • not sure how to get and post a screenshot for you but I can give you additional info..Build ID is LRX21M, Manufacturer is Alco, API Level is 21. I hope that's all you need.
  • noffanoffa Member
    Samsung
    SM-G935F
    Android 7.0

• Make Amazon Fire Phone, model number SD4930UR, Fire OS 4.6.6.1

Sorry but I don't know how to provide a screenshot however I downloaded it onto the phone through another service and it's working fine. I am hesitant to spend money through this service though so if you got it to say compatible through Google Play I could officially download it from there. Not sure why it isn't compatible since I still exceed the lowest requirements, even though they are still quite low for todays standards.
  • LoodySashaLoodySasha Member
    edited August 18
  • Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    SM-N9005
    Android 4.4.2

I can't play any videos. Blank white noise on screen and game reloads instead of playing video when opening crates!
  • lenovo
    tab 2 a10-70f
    android 6.0.1 (marshmallow)

game lagging(very very slow ), when in missions burning deads. When in missions there is no fire and burning deads game is good. fix it please
  • BrandtmarkeBrandtmarke Member
    edited October 17
    Works fine until today - Unable to update/reinstall 2.8 (incompatible Device) ... . Google Play and all Services are up to date. Since 1-2 hours the game also stucks in the loading Screen. Just uninstalled TWD and tried to reinstall... Deleted Cache and so on - nothing works Please fix this Issue

Galaxy S7
    SM G930F
    Android 7.0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/amecxvcfggfzhrb/Screenshot_20171017-124135.png
  • I had the same Probleme.-> disable Energy Saving Option of ur device (i think the Problem is the Resolution of ur display. ) delete ur Cache ans try again...
    This Works verry well for me.s7 edge android 7.1
  • Make: Samsung
    Model: S7 Active
    Software Version: Android 7.0

• I switched the performance Setting to "Game Mode" , cleared the GP Cache and was able to reinstall the Game... Maybe it's necessary to run the Device in FHD? Don't know if the Device uses Another Mode than FHD in default performance Mode.. response from the Developer point of view would be nice ...
  • Hi this device
  • Samsung
    S7edge
    Android 7
  • Umidigi S2
    Android 6.0.1
    UMIDIGI_S2_V1.0_20171027
1235»