Rufus's Weapons ever coming back for an upgrade?

My Grande is lvl 3 and I don't even have a dixieBBQ

Comments

• KaLiKaLi Member
    Yeah most likely it will when his hero day comes.

If you noticed the trend lately with weapon bundles. It seems to correlate with what hero is being offered on the 10 call that day
  • David_H79David_H79 Moderator

The dixieland BBQ is back @bitercakes
    Fearofabotplanet
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member
    edited July 4
    What's the good of it?
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member
    Collectors Item.
    -----------------
    Former Member of #nocarlclub
    tabernacpsychwolfCaptainslayer
  • JadenJaden Member
    Watching the world burn...
    Leader of Morbid Sinners, Elder in Morbid Spirits, Morbid Saints and Morbid Souls

We are currently recruiting.
    Captainslayer
  • bitercakesbitercakes Member
    edited July 6
    Yeah they put it in the store the follow night after my post. Thanks! Got it now! But Rufus is never the Hero of the day. I was writing them down, trying to see an order of which they were putting the heroes in the radio call, trying to predict it. But on Rufus's day, which wasn't very often, it was never in the shop. Now if NG can put the Grenade in the trade shop, that would be nice
    JadenMajor_Pain
  • Still haven’t see a new Rufus weapon, the RECCONIN. He has not been the hero of the day in over two months. I would like to see his weapon back in the trade shop.

Also, thanks, NG for placing his BBQ gun in the trade shop! I appreciate that! Especially since it was there for trade goods instead of just for cash. You should take this ideal and apply it towards other characters and place their weapons in the trade shop for trade goods instead of always trying to just get money. Maybe on the hero of the day, you can place their weapons in the trade shop and also charge money for them this way we both get our way. You get your money (even though they cost extremely too much and cannot use then 3 levels later) and we have the option to buy them in trade goods!
    jlmdoval
  • jlmdovaljlmdoval Member

Still haven’t see a new Rufus weapon, the RECCONIN. He has not been the hero of the day in over two months. I would like to see his weapon back in the trade shop.

Also, thanks, NG for placing his BBQ gun in the trade shop! I appreciate that! Especially since it was there for trade goods instead of just for cash. You should take this ideal and apply it towards other characters and place their weapons in the trade shop for trade goods instead of always trying to just get money. Maybe on the hero of the day, you can place their weapons in the trade shop and also charge money for them this way we both get our way. You get your money (even though they cost extremely too much and cannot use then 3 levels later) and we have the option to buy them in trade goods!

I totally agree! Last time Rufus has been in the Hero of the Day call was during that 14 days of Heroes. No Rufus call since then.