NEW UPDATE INFO!! Lurk on the forums time

painwalkerpainwalker Content Creator
Every change NG does is for the better. :)

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnu91DEXHRfzGIZP1MKLU6Q

Comments

• SerpSerp Member
    I think you may have misunderstood shteevie's comment. I believe he is saying they are looking into bringing back above level gear drops.
    tabernacDodkong
  • MabikiMabiki Member
    Hmmm, the thread with comments about above-level gear seems to have disappeared entirely from the forum, unless I am missing something.

The comment from Shteevie is dated July 3, but no longer shows up in his comment history, and I am unable to find the thread in GD or by searching title keywords.
    tabernacTJS
  • MabikiMabiki Member
    Mabiki said:

Hmmm, the thread with comments about above-level gear seems to have disappeared entirely from the forum, unless I am missing something.

The comment from Shteevie is dated July 3, but no longer shows up in his comment history, and I am unable to find the thread in GD or by searching title keywords.

@Teeceezy @Shteevie

What's up with this? Why has @WeekOne 's thread vanished?
  • WeekOneWeekOne Member
    @Mabiki I’m glad you brought it up... I don’t know why it vanished. :(

Direct Message: @WeekOne

painwalker
  • MizTyMizTy Member
    It must be time for the conspiracy theories. .. give me 6 minutes to make some popcorn ;)

But since I missed the original thread & sheetvies comment, could someone post a spoiler please?

Oh happy joy joy! It's good to be back on the forums :blush:
    WeekOnebigbeanogespuerMattOfEarth
  • WeekOneWeekOne Member
    Yes... bring the popcorn ;)

• MabikiMabiki Member
    edited July 10
    @MizTy

If you go to about 5 or 6 12 minutes into the video, @painwalker pulls up the thread and discusses it.
    I had interpereted @Shteevie 's comments differently, so I went to find the thread and re-read it, but alas, it is gone.

The thread was a request to get higher-level gear drops prior to getting another council update so people can prepare. Shteevie had replied with some comments about NG's plans.

I didn't see any rules violations that would cause it to be closed, let alone evaporated. My only guess is it revealed something prematurely about future update plans, but that is just a guess. In either case, they could have just deleted the offending or premature content. Instead the thread is gone.

I'll leave the theorizing to others, just thought I'd ask the source.
    tabernac
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member
    edited July 10
    I guess Shteevie said something that he was not allowed to say. So he got punished and was forced to redraw the comment. Not a big issue, at least for us. :#
    -----------------
    Former Member of #nocarlclub
  • GuapoGuapo Member
    You mean like the truth?
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    Jadensligoemrfg1982JackBauer
  • MabikiMabiki Member
    《Crickets》

I guess the lack of response from @Shteevie or anyone else can be interpreted as an answer in its own right.

What happened to NG working to improve communication on the forum, and how does deleting entire threads with no comment further that goal?

@Teeceezy @Fearofabotplanet
    tabernacgespuer
  • painwalkerpainwalker Content Creator
    Some things just have to stay hidden
    Every change NG does is for the better. :)

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnu91DEXHRfzGIZP1MKLU6Q
    bigbeano
  • WeekOneWeekOne Member
    edited July 16
    Get ready... new council update with the Season Premier. I’m being extremely frugal with my purchases and and not rushing on the weapons cuz I have a feeling we will have to deal with more SOON™

P.S. My assumption is based on the in-game clues and app history!

MattOfEarth
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Administrator
    Mabiki said:

Mabiki said:

@Teeceezy @Shteevie

What's up with this? Why has @WeekOne 's thread vanished?
    Sorry, missed your tag. It was removed because it devolved into a flame fest that had nothing to do with the original topic.
    painwalkerI_Am_Psycho