Challenge Alexandria "Big Boss Man" hint

In the map "Big Boss Man" (challenge Alexandria) you have to kill the Big walker (fatty) and his entourage.

After killing the fatty there's gonna be a respawn to kill, too. At higher RSL there are more than one fatty occasionally. To find out which fatty (his death) triggers the respawn, you have to take a look at the sign above the fatty's head. See at the start of this video when zooming to the only fatty. The red sign is the answer.

After killing this fatty the respawn occoures imeediatly. So take care to still have action points at this rund to avoid damage. Therefore I suggest to finally kill the special fatty in overwatch (if possible) or block the spot for the respawn.

Good luck & stay safe out there

Kill'em all & JustSurviveSomehow
Member & founder of #nocarlclub
Playin' since 15.01.2016

David_H79Jadensligoem

Comments

• David_H79David_H79 Moderator
    When I remember right the Big Boss is every time the highest level Fattie, if there are two. :)
    gespuersligoemromeo
  • gespuergespuer Member
    Good point, @David_H79 , even though I'm not sure bout that. I'll "have an eye on that". ;)
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

David_H79sligoemromeo
  • gespuergespuer Member
    A guildmate reminded me of another hint:
    if you kill the last walker (of the first once) together with the fatty, there'll be no respawn and you're done.
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

MinistrSpringChickenTotally
  • gespuergespuer Member
    Ministr said:

> @gespuer said:

> A guildmate reminded me of another hint:

> if you kill the last walker (of the first once) together with the fatty, there'll be no respawn and you're done.

Nope, doesn't work anymore. They patched that out.

Thanks for the clarification!
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

romeo