How does the Interrupt bonus work?

Hi guys, one thing I still do not understand is the interrupt bonus.
I see some videos on youtube, where a player uses a level 21 explorer that stops level 30 zombies.
My warrior liv 20 with weapon at liv 22 with this bonus sticks zombies up to liv 23, from 24 onwards has no effect.
But I noticed that the hunter, same level, with this bonus also stops the zombies level 25 or 26.
Can you explain exactly how it works?

Comments

• David_H79David_H79 Moderator
    @karlino it works as long as you don't make a bodyshot.
    The more pink stars your survivor has, the later you start body shooting.
    mudpieMattOfEarth
  • karlinokarlino Member
    > @David_H79 said:
    > @karlino it works as long as you don't make a bodyshot.
    > The more pink stars your survivor has, the later you start body shooting.

Until I do a bodyshot? what do you mean?

> @DoTak said:
    > Also @karlino
    > If you were watching an old video, interrupt used to work 100% against any level enemy.

I don't think are old video. Are heidi's video, do you know?
  • karlinokarlino Member
    > @DoTak said:
    > @karlino
    > The reason why your interrupt stops working against the higher level zombies is because you are getting a body shot against them. A body shot is a weak hit, doing only half damage. They happen randomly, but the chance increases the higher level the enemy is compared to your survivor. The chance of a body shot seems to drastically increase at around RSL +3 or +4
    >
    > If you do a body shot, interrupt doesn't work, and neither does a bruiser's stun ability.
    >
    > Pink stars on your survivor raise their effective level by 1 for each pink star, when comparing the level difference between you and your target.
    >
    > Example:
    >
    > Your survivor is level 21 without pink stars. When facing enemies of level 24+ you will notice more body shots. But if you have 1 pink star, the game considers you level 22 for this purpose, so against level 24 you're now ok, but vs level 25, more body shots.
    >
    > Hope that is clear.
    >
    > In Heidi's case, her survivors have many pink stars so even though they are level 21, she can still interrupt much higher level enemies.

Thank you