Quick Rules Reminder Re: The Reputation System

edited July 21 in Rules
The reputation system is there to prevent threads from becoming cluttered with posts like "I agree!" or "I disagree" by giving you guys a quick and easy way to show how you feel on a subject. This system is not in place to harass other members (i.e. spamming them with dislikes on every post a user has made).

If anyone is found to be abusing the reputation system they will be breaking the rules (Rule #6) and in doing so will be putting their access to the forums in jeopardy. If you're unfamiliar with the rules, or just need a refresher, then you can find the rules here: http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/16495/forum-rules-guidelines#latest

We hope everyone can continue to enjoy the reputation system the way it was meant to be used. We're sure everyone enjoys seeing how many of each reaction people have or are getting just like we do, and it would be a shame if a few bad eggs spoiled it for the batch.

Hope everyone is having a great day and enjoying the Morgan's Staff!

- The Mod Squad
zbotDavid_H79MabikiJapes87bigbeanoKaLiC_LloydpainwalkerTatdJdmvshield50GrimGaelHuman3001GindyGrinchMaverick1969WeekOnebooshDLichtdiddyzeeblackafroponixTheLostOnesMattOfEarthT_12TheBRADLeyBzosonNecroNekolunaran
This discussion has been closed.