☠️ ~ TWD SEASON 8 TRAILER/DISCUSSION ~ ☠️ (may contain potential spoilers to the show and comics)

twdncgantwdncgan Member
edited July 22 in TV Show Discussion
So, TWD just released its awesome, action packed trailer, and I want to hear your opinions about it!

click here to watch:
T_12

Comments

• twdncgantwdncgan Member
    edited July 21
    what do you guys think about the end? Do you think that the new beginning arc will happen in season 8? It appears there has been a time jump after the war, and Rick has grown a beard and now needs a cane after Negan broke his leg during the battle of Alexandria.
    if you do not know what new beginning is, it is the story arc after all our war, which happens two years later
    do you like the new version of rick? which do you prefer?
  • MabikiMabiki Member
    @twdncgan
    You might want to consider adding a spoiler tag to your post above about Rick for people who have not read the comics
    @Mabiki
    people already know these threads contain spoilers, but i will put it in the title just in case
  • gespuergespuer Member
    My absolute favourite quote of that trailer was:

"Trust the king".

That was awesome: Who wouldn't trust a cool dude with a tiger like that, the king is accompanied with?
    Kill'em all & JustSurviveSomehow
    Member & founder of #nocarlclub
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

T_12
    @gespuer same!!! i thought my fav quote of the trailer was negan's intro line
    do you guys have death predictions for s8?
  • painwalkerpainwalker Content Creator
    You are about to shit your ass...

Negan is going to break Gabriel’s leg
    Every change NG does is for the better. :)

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnu91DEXHRfzGIZP1MKLU6Q
    edited July 24
    The first half of the season will cover all out war part 1 and the second one part 2.

There was 1 scene in the trailer where shiva was surrounded by walkers :'( Guess they are following the comic panel by panel

T_12
    @painwalker i believe that shiva will die too
    @painwalker i think the first half will be the war, but i think the second will be new beginning. i really wanted a full season dedicated to the war
    T_12
    @twdncgan Siva will die but they won’t rush the war in just 8 episodes. It’s 2 arcs in the comic so they will split it

@painwalker i hope so, but they did say that s8 will be much more fast paced. plus, i don't know if amc will give twd enough budget to let the war go on for 16 episodes. they probably only have enough money for only 8, considering that their budget has dropped from 3.5 million dollars to 2.75
    T_12