Can not get into the game.

I can not get into the game for the second day. I reinstalled the application, reboot and cleaned the memory of my iphone 5s, but nothing helps. The game starts, the progress bar of the download reaches a maximum, and then nothing happenes.

Comments

• gespuergespuer Member
    Did you try it without wifi and instead with data?
    Kill'em all & JustSurviveSomehow
    Member & founder of #nocarlclub
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

• DeadOS123DeadOS123 Member
    edited August 1
    And then nothing happenes.

• gespuer said:

Did you try it without wifi and instead with data?

Yes, of course, I tried without wifi. The result is the same.
  • That happened to me before when an update prevented many people from accessing the game. The bar would (choppily) move and finally be full and then crash back to 0 again
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: TheDen.nml@gmail.com or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
  • jessiwhitejessiwhite Unconfirmed, Member
    Sigh. Same. I'm on iOS and it just jumps from 'gathering supplies' to 'building camp' with the bar loaded.
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator
    @jessiwhite press 3 fingers on the screen for 10 seconds while the game is loading sometimes this will load the game if not if you can access the help menu use it to contact support.