☠️BIG news for season 8! Look here for exclusive details on s8!! WARNING: MAJOR SPOILERS☠️

ok, so apparently, fans have spotted weird explosions occurring inside the walls of alexandria. it is said that negan and his saviors arrive at the gates, and he yells at carl standing at the platform by saying "Your daddy isn't here!" It seems that they somehow enter through gates and toss grenades over the walls, causing large explosions.

Comments

• it is also rumored that glenn may come back to haunt daryl
    deb1hdbigbeanoT_12twdead122
  • so what do you guys think? excited for s8?
  • deb1hddeb1hd Member
    I'm excited.
    twdncgan
  • Does anyone know when the new season begin??
  • ZetteZette Member
    it starts oct 22.
  • CoonCoon Member
    I think 8 will be the last season
    bigbeanoShanesShackT_12twdead122
  • The season 7 finale had 11.3M viewers. Although AMC has not renewed TWD for a 9th season, yet, the show's status as "most watched on television" despite ratings drops... I believe it will be around for a while (at least 1 or 2 more seasons).
    bigbeanotwdead122Zardox
  • twdncgantwdncgan Member
    edited September 3
    @Coon the show is penned as the most watched television show currently, and despite some decline of viewership, it is nearly impossible for them to drop to 5 million views per episode, at least not until around season 11 or 12. And 5 million views would still be enough to carry on the show. plus, it is planned that the show might go on for another twenty years, but the show might only end if the budgets get cut down more often.
    T_12
  • CoonCoon Member
    Ok @twdncgan
    I am not as knowledgeable on viewership requirements, but I do know thatnthe show doesn't have 20 years left. People get greedy. In another year or two the actors and or producers are going to get greeded so the network will attempt to replace them or have thier characters killed off. If Rick gets killed off then viewership goes way down. If they don't kill him off they have to pay him x amount of money more than they planned. Greed kills show.
  • T_12T_12 Member
    I'm excited for S08 and I think we'll have probably 3-4 more seasons.
    Archangels Den ---------- The Hells' Family
    Official Guild Page

• @Coon true. honestly, i want the show to only have a maximum of 11 or 12 seasons because if the show continues on and on, then it will suffer from fatigue and quality would decrease significantly, which would be painful to see in one of my favorite tv shows
  • Which comic issue are we up to? Gotta be close to the end. Plots are getting iffy if I believe glenn is back. Plus, im sure their cast is getting pricey. They kill them off instead of giving them a raise.
    Asylum 800 Looney Bin 650 The sanitarium 650 Bedlam 500 Dulin Gang 400 Bodies Drop 200
    Check out the Asylum family here
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/14592/asylum-family-now-recruiting/p1
    Coon
  • CoonCoon Member
    Oh no! How do they work Glenn back in? His brains ran out his nose! LOL
  • @ShanesShack i believe they are around issue 112, and that is nowhere near the end. the storylines just get better as the comics proceed