Is this new?

Just saw this banner identifying that I was upgrading this piece of gear. I've never seen this before. I'm now both shocked and pleasantly pleased.
Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: TheDen.nml@gmail.com or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
MattOfEarth

Comments

• Oh wow, it's displayed in the inventory section too! Awesome! Thanks NG!
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: TheDen.nml@gmail.com or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    bigbeanoI_Am_PsychoMattOfEarth
  • Now they need to make it so we can see how much our next upgrade will cost, while waiting for the current one to finish :)
    DLichbigbeanoAvengersgespuer
  • DLichDLich Member
    I also wish I could click my workshop and it shows me there. I do like the fact I can see which is upgrading when I search my gear but it still involves searching.

Unless there is a way to see it in the workshop and j don't know it.
    Need to find a guild? Click here
    Need some strategy? Click here
    Have a suggestion? Click here
    Having an issue? Click here
    Want to have some fun? Click here
    Looking for some pasta that's creepy? Click here
    Want to hear what I have to say about this game? Click here
    gespuerred182
  • I really like this addition. Next, I would love to be able to set a "priority list." After 3 days upgrading one piece of gear, sometimes I can't remember the next one I had planned on updating and have to go back through the whole armory reevaluating everything.
    “Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

EMBRACE THE GRIND
    Avengersekimhclewgespuervshield50
  • ye it's been like that for a while