Assault rifle - which is the best?

Heyho

I bought several assault rifles for trade goods and supplies but I couldn't get one which wide spread.
What's your opinion which of the three is the best?

KaLi

Comments

• TJSTJS Member
    IMO. The last one with interrupt, bullet piecing and wide spred
    TheJusticeSquad is always looking for new talented players. PM me or contact me on LINE APP ID thejusticesqaud or email twd.thejusticesquad@gmail.com
    TheJusticeSquad Recruitment Page
    KaLi
  • Thx for your opinions. I bought 7 rifles or even more, can't remember. None had wide spread. I got one lvl 24 legendary with gold wide spread and silence. The spread is great but no one needs silence.
    MattOfEarthSheri
  • PigPig Member
    Yeah this is the big difficulty. A weapon or armour needs to get through several gates to be worth upgrading. It needs to be a high enough level, a good enough rarity, have the right traits, and be for a class you need. Very few pieces of gear can get through all gates. I'm using under-leveled stuff, and even rare stuff, because I simply cannot find anything that gets through ALL the gates.

If you're totally stuck and need another assault rifle, then you've got to upgrade something without spread. It's a compromise, but it might be necessary. Similarly, I have two level 21 assaults running around with level 23 rifles instead of 24, and one with a 24 rare. Why? I haven't found 21 legendaries (or even epics) with both piercing and wide spread which I could upgrade to 24.
    sligoemXenathewarriorTwofaceSheri
  • Then I just keep buying assault rifles and hope for the best. What else should I do with trade goods or supplies?
    Sheri
  • TJSTJS Member
    > @Pig said:
    > IMO. The last one with interrupt, bullet piecing and wide spred
    >
    > That's not wide spread, which is why none of these is ideal. I wouldn't put more xp into any of these. The one already upgraded is probably best of a bad bunch here. I would save xp for one that has both piercing and wide spread.

Your right. Maybe I need my eyes checked. Ooops
    TheJusticeSquad is always looking for new talented players. PM me or contact me on LINE APP ID thejusticesqaud or email twd.thejusticesquad@gmail.com
    TheJusticeSquad Recruitment Page
    Sheri
  • @TJS
    I think that's the perfect assault rifle.
    tabernacTJSPigMattOfEarth
  • Lmao my dude, the first gun is not from this game, go rush b with that p90! Idi nahui
    SleeperyJeem