Stun resistance is a lie

75% Stun resistent armor, yet I get stunned 3 consecutive times. This caused me to loose the raid. Attacking defenders 3 or more levels higher, Stun resistance is less than 25%. I don't spend money on dishonest games, your loss.
Mabikibigbeano

Comments

• dlbdlb Member
    Of course, no reply. Just raided, 2 with 75% Stun resistent armor, both get stunned 3 times in a row and die. But, hey, drop your money on our game. You can trust us.
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator
    @dlb I usually pair the luck trait (survivor and or weapon) with anti-stun to have it close to 100% as possible. I haven't seen any issues with it, please feel free to contact in game support (click settings (gear icon), help, FAQ, contact us. Support can look into it but it looks like RNG.

Could you post a screenshot of the survivor and gear?
    tabernac
  • dlbdlb Member
    Tried to post sceenshots but cant seem to get it right. Besides , the only stat that matters is the stun resistence. Just happened again to 2 heros, one with 75% res and the other 50%. With 75% res gear, i should only be stunned 25% of the time. Probability of 3 consecutve stuns is 1.56%. So, roughly, i should expect to be stunned this way only 3 times per 200 missions. This should be an extremely rare event, yet it happens far to frequently. This appears to be a programming issue.
    Coon
  • Wow, never had this issue.
    Stats in this game can be wonky sometimes. But...

If 2 survivors with 75% stun resist both get stunned 3 times in a row on the same mission. That is just (near) impossible.

Something is off.
    Did you try equiping and unequiping the armor? I remember an issue where this would fix the issue. (The anti-stun trait could be not working at all for your survivor atm)
  • SMASH is like it no stun resist armor. Don't trust the stats it is purely
    a huge issue as of now STUN RESISTANT ARMOR is out of the question ?
    dlb