Scrap all button

Can we please add a scrap all button to the rewards page after each level? That'll be a time saver fot a lot of people scrapping multiple things per screen.

Cheers
psychwolfCoonBiggyGuyinTWD

Comments

• JadenJaden Member
    I would like to have a trash can like we have in the equipment section. There might be an item I want to keep and still want to scrap the rest.

Would make it much easier.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners, Elder in Morbid Spirits, Morbid Saints and Morbid Souls

We are currently recruiting.
    rudjawolekimhclewMystiquesligoem
  • TimberTimber Member
    edited August 28
    I suggest to add on-off button to settings menu to always scrap 1-3* grey, brown and green equipments found from crates... (haven't used any after my troops were level 5 :wink:)
  • CoonCoon Member
    edited August 24
    @wattson86
    Edit. Yes the reward screen would be nicw to have a scrap button. Lol
  • Agree! Worst thing about farming gear missions.

Individual scraping of the endless gray, brown, green junk.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
  • Scrap it when you get it. I didn't realize you could do that for a while. Used to go in and clean out the equipment from low level stuff every so often. And it was a pain. But if you junk it right away, problem solved.

I think it would be useful to set an auto-scrap toggle - anything green or below, I scrap it without ever looking at traits. All my toons have legendary gear, with a handful of exceptions (for Rufus and other heroes who are perma-parked) but even those guys get good hand-me-down stuff occasionally.

Anyway, I agree with the idea here - and I guess a modified suggestion to yours.