Token Conversion System

Would be great to be able to convert tokens between different classes. If ive got say 1000+ Scout tokens, and with how i like my team composition i figure ill never use the scout class, so let me exchange like x amount of scout tokens for x amount of tokens for the classes I use.

Comments

• GladiGladi Member
    @exelohim Maybe you should show some love to your scouts. During ending challenge, they were(specially with their bonus dmg) damn useful class. Dunno if you are newbie or hardened walkers killer, but focusing one one class and ommiting other class/es is not good. If you stay out of challenges completely, than maybe(partly) is, but even for story episodes and S7/highlights missions, mix of survs is really useful.
    ekimhclewMattOfEarth
  • I think hero tokens on challenges should be offered in at least 3 options for each level achieved. Example: if you got 200 stars you should be offered 15 tokens of 3 different heroes. This would make it easier to exploit the heroes who are mostly difficult to level up, which would also cause the players to look for more challenges !!
    MrRosado
  • i use my main scout for almost every mission, except those that contain fire walkers or freemen with guns.