Update 2.7 New Game Mode Pre-Release Thread

Hi Everyone,

With the new update drawing nearer there'll be more information and speculation about the new features, so I'm making an announcement thread to keep the conversation coherent and in one place. First up: New Game Mode!

Let's go!

EDIT: We will do our best to answer your questions as accurately as possible, but as this feature is not yet released the answers that are given in this thread are potentially subject to change.
painwalkertomducat21Carly__KILLA__

Comments

• What about we use Tara's leader trait to heal our survivors during The Distance? Will it actually heal or just a fake heal in only that mission but the damage will appear on next map?
    romeoCzarnyJo
  • painwalkerpainwalker Content Creator
    @Monsuta my video explains that ;)
    Every change NG does is for the better. :)

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnu91DEXHRfzGIZP1MKLU6Q
    8N8avelardezTapatio75
  • TzarTzar Member
    When will we be able to see it?
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member
    edited August 22
    @painwalker OK I saw what you said, but what situation like this:

A survivor with 2000 health got injured by 100 damage so this survivor only left 1900 health but didn't get into bruised stage, what happen to him on next level?
    This survivor start at 1900 health or 2000 health?

@Fearofabotplanet Can you answer this?
    painwalker
  • Another two:
    - Can we see which survivors have already fallen in the new Game Mode, or is this only visible when we want to replace someone?
    - Can we replace a NON-fallen survivor (will he/she keep his/her damage?) and can we swap them back in at a later stage?
    - bottom line: can we only replace fallen survivors?
    If you would like to join a drama-free and fun group of enthusiasts,
    apply to 'RickRollers Gym' or contact me on 'Line' Chat: Putchuco
    PigPicZetteJaden
  • OMG!!! Looks great!!! Thanx NG!
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be!
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

Grimes Den & Dixons Den: competitive / different play styles
    Shivas Den: semi-competitive / relaxed Maggies Den: training and growth

Email us to make our home your home: TheDen.nml@gmail.com
    painwalker
  • @painwalker I've updated the question, what should that survivor health on next level if didn't heal?
  • BIG question:
    - can each survivor wrestle ONCE, or can the entire team wrestle three times in total, or can we wrestle once per mission and survivor?

(Pls tell me this game mode will not be dominated by the wrestling champions...)
    Conan1976antAval0nJaden
  • I'm looking forward to playing this new game mode B)
  • painwalkerpainwalker Content Creator
    @Monsuta it’s better to address all the questions towards fear and Shteevie. That’s all we can reveal for the time being. Everything will become clear gradually.
    Every change NG does is for the better. :)

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnu91DEXHRfzGIZP1MKLU6Q
    zeowerus
  • GladiGladi Member
    What are rewards based on? I got they scale with increased difficulty, but does player lvl influence those rewards for example? And what kind of rewards we can get from The Distance? Tomatoes/XP/gold/tokens/gear/TGs...?
  • PicPic Member
    This looks great! Finally something different
  • ZelenioblakZelenioblak Member
    edited August 22
    Finally fun for change..I'm so ready for this :)
  • ChispChisp Member
    So there will be a timeframe to complete these missions, like in challenges? Because otherwise if it is so hard and there is no hospital, if all survivors get heavily damaged you would be stuck forever...
    Invaderromeo
  • And what about gas cost? It will be free?
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    sligoemromeopradiIRONDee
  • I am
    Monsuta said:

@painwalker OK I saw what you said, but what situation like this:

A survivor with 2000 health got injured by 100 damage so this survivor only left 1900 health but didn't get into bruised stage, what happen to him on next level? He would start at 1900 and not bruised
    This survivor start at 1900 health or 2000 health? 1,900

@Fearofabotplanet Can you answer this?

IGN : zeeblack
    Level : 63 today infinity tomorrow
    Guild: SGWoot

Every change NG makes is for the worst
    MonsutaCoon
  • Monsuta said:

What about we use Tara's leader trait to heal our survivors during The Distance? Will it actually heal or just a fake heal in only that mission but the damage will appear on next map?

Tara only heals during the missions and since Distance is a series of missions, I think the damage would not appear on the next mission

• I've made this edit to the intro text, but will add it here too for clarity: We will do our best to answer your questions as accurately as possible, but as this feature is not yet released the answers that are given in this thread are potentially subject to change.
    painwalkerromeo
  • Will all players be starting at the same difficulty level or will it be catored towards lower level players like guild challenges?
  • TJSTJS Member
    Sounds very interesting and very much looking forward to trying it out. I guess I have questions like many but as it's released I'm sure many of these will be answered.
    Fearofabotplanet
  • @Fearofabotplanet thx for your first set of answers.
    We fully understand that things are not FINAL final, so we won't go haywire on you ;)

What about these earlier questions:

- Can we exchange gear between survivors from mission to mission, especially between 'fallen' survivors and the replacements?
    - Do we get a heads-up on the next mission, in terms of enemies, what team/gear to use?
    - Is there going to be a 'leaderboard' where we can see each others progress? Global, national, within our guild?
    sligoemzeeblack
  • GladiGladi Member
    @Fearofabotplanet Somewhat dont get your answer. I knew those rewards scale with difficulty, what I wanted to know is, if player(camp) lvl is somehow involved(like it is in challenge/deluxe rewards crates, for example gear lvl drops) or if it is based purely only on difficulty of said Distance mission(like RSL20 or RSL25 or whatever difficulty meter will be there). And "not always going to be same" means different rewards for different rounds/missions or different rewards in different "The Distance" runs? Can you tell us what is in poll of possible rewards and/or if this poll is going to change once in a while(or every week)?
    English is not my native language, so I hope it is clear enough what I(guess it is also WE) want to know.
    zeeblack
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member
    edited August 22
    @Fearofabotplanet Let me jot down the crucial questions still left unanswered
    1. Can we exchange gear between survivors from mission to mission, especially between 'fallen' survivors and the replacements
    2. if player(camp) lvl is somehow involved(like it is in challenge/deluxe rewards crates, for example gear lvl drops) or if it is based purely only on difficulty of said Distance mission(like RSL20 or RSL25 or whatever difficulty meter will be there).
    Other questions which need answering are
    1. Do we get a heads-up on the next mission, in terms of enemies, what team/gear to use?
    2. Is there going to be a 'leaderboard' where we can see each others progress? Global, national, within our guild?

Coonsligoem
  • zeeblack said:

Can we exchange gear between survivors from mission to mission, especially between 'fallen' survivors and the replacements

Why should that be any different to other game modes?
This discussion has been closed.