Inside and out map is infuriating!

I really wish maps like this weeks 'inside and out,' were not as annoying! Why are there so many fatties spawning everytime at both doors and that's after getting rid of the initial fatties! I have never complained about a map before but this one is really annoying! We spend a great deal of time doing the challenges so when there is a map like this one, where Im chasing a lost star around the 600 mark by re doing the map, it gets really annoying!
Kick_assDoTakvshield50CaptainslayerpsychwolfPutchucoInvaderzeowerusADPaqmik81WolfensteinCoonJadenMonsutasbfJenngbradleyharveyDBonesTwofacebababooeyljr6jvhv4bigbeanoTheSittingDuckDEADITE_HUNTERtpzinhoMrRosadokiwinz7wattson86TatdJdmEL34xyzBiggyGuyinTWDMrSorrow

Comments

• Believe me that first one I chased to long.
  • MetalMetal Member
    @avelardez hey what dudes do u use to get this far
  • "Inside and Out" is probably the hardest map of all Challenges.

I think it is a little bit unbalanced but I like having more realistical end game achievements than reaching RSL 30+.
  • avelardezavelardez Member
    edited August 25
    @Metal
    Hello, I have been using two main sets. I use Warrior, Scout, Bruiser combos on inside out. My Bruiser does well with full interrupt on the Tanks and Walkers. The rest I been using Assault, Hunter, Shooter. This last 28.2 level, I used Jesus, Bruiser, Scout on the other two.
  • MetalMetal Member
    Thx man
  • Ah, we need a video or it didnt happen.
    If you would like to join a drama-free and fun group of enthusiasts,
    apply to 'RickRollers Gym' or contact me on 'Line' Chat: Putchuco
    romeo
  • Uhm... I don't agree... "Car Crash" is much more stronger than "Inside out".
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • capibara said:

Uhm... I don't agree... "Car Crash" is much more stronger than "Inside out".

What?

That was the only map I made three stars on my final round :smiley:
    capibaraenigma12
  • Michonne and a scout with swift strike/threat reduction has been working for me so far. With a bruiser or another warrior. Reduces the spawn to zero
    Jenng
  • Uhm.. don't know @Invader ..at what level you can easily quit with Car Crash? Of course you can't play Car crash with scouts, warriors and bruisers...so at 27.2 my hunters and assaults aren't enough to kill normal walkers...so a shooter too is now pointless ..i finally did it with the help of Sasha to charge 2 assaults and wrestling out fatties...but i had an infinite game...more than 10 minutes!! ...so i will probably never complete Car Crash 27.3...
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • capibara said:

Uhm.. don't know @Invader ..at what level you can easily quit with Car Crash?

That was just 26/1...

But as the difficulty range is linear, that should make no difference!?

I was barely able to finish 4 of the 6 maps with 1 star each, the fifth with 2 stars and car accident with 3.

Okay, I don´t know how hard 27/3 is, but it can´t be harder then in and out on the same level, or I´m imagine something wrong?

If I would be a capibara, I´d get myself three assaults and some interrupt ammo. Move as far as possible to the downer right side, shot the walker in range with 2 assaults and let the moving walkers get interrupted by the third.
    capibaraJenng
  • Nick37Nick37 Member
    I have enjoyed playing this game for a few weeks and done fairly well on the challenges, up until now, I find "inside and out" totally off putting at best, I was looking forward to at least 1 more day of playing the challenges but am now at a loss, I know people are going to say if you don't like it don't play, find another game etc.
    'Aloha Snackbar' guild forever
  • I've played this map before, but don't remember hating it as much as I do now. Have the Fattie spawns been ramped up at all? I don't remember pulling my hair out as much the last time around...
    Jenngenigma12
  • ADPaqADPaq Member
    tabernac said:

I've played this map before, but don't remember hating it as much as I do now. Have the Fattie spawns been ramped up at all? I don't remember pulling my hair out as much the last time around...

It's exactly the same for me. I guess some people just got lucky last time and didn't get the insane fatty spawns.

Anyway, I'm out for this challenge as I'm grinding supplies.
  • This zone is so unbalanced. I've got loads of 2-stars in all classes. Legendary gear, level 25. And I still can't find the right combination for this zone at 27.1

Frustrating.
    TJSljr6jvhv4
  • Yeah, this map is unbalanced, there should be some armored walker cans too!
    JackBauerzeowerus
  • iBolskiiBolski Member
    edited August 27
    The picture below shows how unbalanced the Inside and Out challenge is. With my l20 players, I can still score 2-3 stars in all the other challenge missions. But when it comes to Inside and Out, I fail it multiple times until by luck, I get the right combination of spawns (usually less tanks) and even then, it's 1 star and usually all three have struggled. NG really needs to fix this imbalance. I feel each mission should ramp up in difficulty at the same rate. Obviously, Inside and Out ramps up way too early and prevents people from being able to move further into the challenge. I could understand if I were 1 staring all the other missions, but I'm not.

In-Game Username: Bolski
    Guild: Undead Outlaws (Elder), Glorious Undead (Leader)
    Facebook group: Undead Outlaws (not TWD:Undead Outlaws group)
    I_Am_PsychoGovernator
  • probably the most difficult challenge map
    TJSzeowerusromeo