You get what you give

I headed into Walmart today for a few things. As I was standing in the self checkout line, I dropped my $20 bill on the floor. The woman in front of me picked it up, & as I was thanking her for picking my $20 up for me...she looked me dead in my eye & said..."the things found on Earth are kept by the collector," then she walked away. I looked dumbfounded at the girl looking after self checkout...who looked just as shocked as me.

I right away said..."Wait a minute....excuse me!!! that's my $20!!!" This Gal had the nerve to ignore me, as though I hadn't said a word, or didn't have my $20 in her pocket!!! Of course, I ended up following her out......because I couldn't believe what just happened to me!!!

When the woman (believe me, that's not the word I want to use right here)...got to her car, she set her groceries bags on the ground to look for her keys to open her car door...so, I walked up behind her and grabbed her bags of groceries and briskly walked off!!! The woman screamed at me "to give her back her things". I replied in the sweetest voice I could manage, as I walked away to my car, and said to her..."the things found on Earth are kept by the Collector!!!"

As she followed me she was screaming, "excuse me, excuse me"...I got into my car while quickly putting the bags in the front passenger seat, and then drove off with the window down laughing loudly!!!! Anyway, when I got home, I opened all the groceries bags. There were chocolate candies, thick-cut steaks, some posh potato thing, asparagus, a bottle of Apple Juice, Gourmet Coffee, Prawns, and a yummy dessert...not too bad for a $20 bill, eh????...
Need to find a guild? Click here
Need some strategy? Click here
Have a suggestion? Click here
Having an issue? Click here
Want to have some fun? Click here
Looking for some pasta that's creepy? Click here
Want to hear what I have to say about this game? Click here
DoTakLightfeetSPC_TORRESSCBMAJadenGindyFahqbendoverMovadoCaptainslayerstill_here_74kjmia421vshield50THCrossKick_asspaintbeast

Comments

• DoTakDoTak Member
    Wow! That sounds like an urban myth! Glad it worked out for you @Dlich :)
    DLichSCBMATHCross
  • sbfsbf Member
    I really hope this is true.
    Elder in The Lost Slayers
    Bill_ZRT
  • It was posted on Reddit back in April.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    DLich
  • DoTakDoTak Member
    Was I just punk'd? Lol
  • sbfsbf Member
    I was in a line at the supermarket the other day, and I had all my things on the little conveyor belt. And there's a gal in front of me that is uh.. well, she's staring at me and I'm getting a little nervous and uh, she continues to stare at me. And so I keep looking the other way. And then, finally she comes over closer to me and she says: "I apologize for staring, that must have been annoying. I, I... You look so much like my son, who died. I just can't take my eyes off you." And she precedes to go into her purse and she pulls out a photograph of her son who'd died. And he looks absolutely nothing like me. In fact he's Chinese... Anyway, we chatted a little bit. And uh, she says: "I'm sorry, I have to ask you. Would you mind, as I leave the supermarket here, would you mind saying "Goodbye mom" to me? I, I know it's a strange request but I haven't heard my son saying "Goodbye mom" to me, and so it would mean so much to me to hear it. And uh, if you don't mind I... " And I said: "Well, you know, okay, yeah, sure. Eh.. uh... I can say that." And, and so, she uh gets her groceries all checked out. And uh, as she's going out the door she waves at me and she hollers across the store: "Goodbye son!" And I look up and I wave and I say: "Goodbye mom!" And then she leaves... So I get my few things there, on the conveyor belt and the checker checks out my things. And uh, and he gives me the total and he says: "That'll be four hundred and seventy nine dollars." Uh... and I said: "Well, how is that possible! I've only got a little tuna fish, and uh some skimmed milk, and uh mustard and a loaf of bread..." He goes: "Well, well you're also paying for the groceries for your mother. She uh, told me you'd take care of the bill for her." And I said: "Well, wait a minute! That's not my mother!" And he says: "Well I distinctly heard her say as she left the store "Bye son!" and you said "Bye mom!" and so what are you trying to say here, uh..." I said: "Well, JESUS!" And I looked out into the parking lot and she was just getting into her car. And I ran out there. And she was just closing the door, and she had a little bit of her leg sticking out of the door and she was pulling away and I grabbed her leg and I started PULLING it! Just the way I'm pulling yours...
    Elder in The Lost Slayers
    JadenDLichCaptainslayer