Run Away Challenge - Overview, Strategy and Tips (OLT's guide)

MabikiMabiki Member
edited August 31 in Strategy Discussion
https://twdnomansland.wordpress.com/run-away/

SInce no one else has posted yet for this week...

@David_H79 please pin as usual
JadenDavid_H79OneLessTitan

Comments

• David_H79David_H79 Moderator
    Pinned @Mabiki :)
    MabikiromeoOneLessTitan
  • PigPig Member
    Whoever that Nicolas is who did the Opposing Forces video, I'm grateful. It helped me clear 27.3. I used epic Glenn and two 1-pink scouts, but the basic strategy worked.

I sliced up the scout according to plan, although he brought one of my scouts to bleeding. Unfortunately, the warrior didn't come up to me. I went and hid at the bottom of the map anyway. I had to wait an extra spawn until the warrior joined the bruiser to fight walkers.

Then Glenn dashed for the switch, I planted a healthy scout in the doorway, and tucked the wounded scout hopefully out of harm's way. Enemy bruiser hit and injured Glenn, but stun resistance saved me. Then I got very lucky and all three ran past walkers to the exit without getting intercepted.

I really enjoyed this challenge. There was a fair bit of variety in the teams I used. Sasha and two assaults; Abraham and two hunters; Dwight and two shooters; various melee teams, with or without Jesus. It kept me interested.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    kjmia421