Silver crates
11%
InvaderMadPuppytpzinhoTimberRikochet 5 votes
The Ten call
4%
docfinzenburgT_12 2 votes
The jackpot event
38%
PutchucoKaLijesterR2runfastcapibaraGovernatorSerpsicariusbladgierekimhclewpaintbeastkjmia421Blazer0981NidintuBelLariDixonGAAKman 16 votes
The challenge timer
28%
Bill_ZRTsligoemrfg1982JadenCaptainslayerwarMonsutabiter370vshield50afroponixMinistrDisturbed_E 12 votes
The Archives map
4%
wattson86HBK 2 votes
ShanesShack

Comments

• I hate all of these so not sure if I'll vote.
  • The challenge timer
    Tara might be useful in The Distance.
    Defensive Stance is very useful when you can't evade a hit next turn.
    Silver crates is crap, but gold crate with rare item is crap too.
    10 call is no good but might be useful for specific heroes.
    Yep jackpot event is crap most of the time.
    Challenge cool down is crap indeed.
    The Archives is very hard but not as hard as In and Out.
    MrsScattercushionkjmia421淡水地鼠
  • Defensive Stance
    On a side note, I actually love The Archives, as much as it makes me wanna throw my phone against the wall at times.
    kjmia421T_12
  • There was no "All of the Above" option, so I couldn't vote.
    “Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

EMBRACE THE GRIND
    ekimhclewkjmia421
  • The challenge timer
    Hard choice between jackpot and challenge timer the rest are things that have a decent purpose I'm a ds convert it's actually not a terrible trait, same with 10 call if you want a particular show character(I haven't done them since the 16 token thing) and assuming tara ends up been useful in the distance as we ask think
    Elder and recruiter for thelostslayers (top 25 global guild) and sister group tlsII
    Message me on here or find me on the line app captainlost

Currently looking for 2 members to join our guild

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
  • vshield50vshield50 Member
    edited September 2
    The challenge timer
    I choose the challenge timer because it was the one thing on the list that does nothing to help. Everything else has at least a minimal value
    bigbeanoMattOfEarthCaptainslayer
  • The jackpot event
    @Serp completely agree. I was thinking the same thing. Auto cover is the worst thing in this game imo. I can't even count how many times it has ruined my ability to use sure shot. Whether you move with auto cover, or move to prevent auto cover, you are still moving and can't utilize sure shot. Aggravates the hell out of me
    bigbeanokjmia421MattOfEarth
  • Could you add Revenge here? The worst thing in this game right now is the Revenge trait helping Freemen. My shooter should not be auto-shooting the Zombie that just hit a Freeman. I love the new traits but c'mon.....That needs to be fixed.....
    ekimhclew
  • The challenge timer
    @Mais88

Fixed yes, taken out of the game, no. I like my revenge (and BTW it also saves those poor walkers from the Freemen :p).
    Leader of Morbid Sinners, Elder in Morbid Spirits, Morbid Saints and Morbid Souls

We are currently recruiting.
  • The jackpot event
    Jackpot of course. Last two events had only one silver and i wil never use gold the open the full jackpot...rewards are really lame... :/
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    bigbeano
  • vshield50vshield50 Member
    edited September 4
    The challenge timer
    @SmittySpivey3 ,

When you say removing Tara you are not talking about the Beach Life mission are you?
    SCBMAJadenbigbeano
  • The jackpot event
    So far, jackpot is the leader. Yet jackpot was also the one everyone wanted the most? Lol. Funny how that works....
  • Blazer0981Blazer0981 Member
    edited September 4
    The jackpot event
    People voting for the daily call must not understand how to use it. You don't hit it every time you get 10 more phones. You save 100+ and hit it for a specific hero. Using 100 phones, I'm likely to come away with 70 tokens at the minimum. Max? I've won over 400 hero-specific tokens using 127 phones. Doing 1 call at a time? I never won anything.

Don't just hit it every time you get 10 more phones or it's gonna seem like a waste. You're much more likely to win big when making multiple calls.
    ekimhclew
  • I disagree with lots of items on this list as I quite like a lot of them.
    tabernac
  • The jackpot event
    @Blazer0981 How do you use 127 doing 10 calls? :p