Dodge Trait

So before I ask how power Strike works I would like to know if Dodge works on survivors. I have never seen it work on Freemen or in Outpost. Regular dodge
bigbeanoKaLi

Comments

• KaLiKaLi Member
    Once you go bodyshots about +5 your levels dodges seems to not work anymore unless you got pinkies then add +1 for each pink
  • CoonCoon Member
    Having pinkies only help with walkers I thought... But either way, I have never dodged a Freeman nor other survivors in Outpost.
  • Stack it with dodge on armour and combine it with luck on weapon and survivor.
    -----------------
    Former Member of #nocarlclub
    David_H79bigbeanoromeoMattOfEarth
  • KaLiKaLi Member
    @Coon that you need bullet dodge to dodge range survivors which is very low chance since the luck nerf

For melee raiders dodge still works if you stack double dodge + luck

You best bet to see dodges before +5 your level (+1 for more pink star) is pair with Gabriel and double luck + dodges for melee
    David_H79MattOfEarth
  • Just because you got hit, that doesn't mean that dodge didnt work.

Dodge not only gives you a chance do aviod an attack but also decreases criticals to a regular attack.
    David_H79bigbeanoOneLessTitanekimhclew
  • @OneLessTitan with what you know about dodge do you have it as a must have on your survivors or do you use iron skin instead?
    Elder of guild 'Aloha Snackbar'
  • @Scowley - If I got to pick the traits on my survivors, I would have Dodge on all of them. That being said, not all of my best survivors have dodge because I could wait forever holding out for perfect traits...and still never find them. I have 13x 7 star survivors, and 2 of them don't have dodge. Both of them are Defensive Stance/Iron Skin survivors, so Dodge would have fit really well on them!

I'm a big Iron Skin fan, but it's never been a must have, but rather a trait that i am never disappointed to have. Since the Iron Skin effect will be in badges, I will be hoping to get a lot of those Badges, and will be very interested to see how much damage resistance those badges can have. It's probably an unrealistic dream, but I'd love to get the 80% damage resistance on all of my best survivors!
    DoTakMattOfEarthCoon