Helicopter & Pilot Walkers

Since the Tank was added how about a Helicopter and new Pilot Walkers?
Pigbigbeano

Comments

• And what do you suggest that they would do? Reskins of Bulletproof Walkers would be nice, though those aren't bulletproof helmets, are they now (Also what about body armor)?
  • Will they be able to fly?
    Elder and recruiter for thelostslayers (top 25 global guild) and sister group tlsII
    Message me on here or find me on the line app look for captainlost

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    DoTak
  • Why not, Freeman in a helicopter you have to spend three turns calling in air suppor, or repair surface-to-air missile launcher. While you cover that Survivor cuz the helicopters bringing in a tons of walkers and Boomers. This is a great idea because it adds the use of explosives, the more we get to use explosives the better the programming and coding.... which of the long-term will hopefully lead to a survivor with an RPG.
    Pig
  • TJSTJS Member
    edited September 17
    This thread has puzzled me for some time but now I think I've finally got it.

You're getting bombarded with Mobile Strike adds when watching videos for extra crates.
    DoTakJadenPigCaptainslayer
  • PigPig Member
    Yeah I reckon there should be choose-your-own-adventure style storylines with love triangles among your survivors.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    TJSCaptainslayer