Guess who's back?! Tell my friends

I feel all warm and fuzzy and surely felt the love from my forum peeps! I just want to say thank you! :heart:
@WalkerBait1 @etor10 @vshield50 @capibara @THCross @Pig @SPC_TORRES @zeeblack @Guapo @tabernac @Gladi @SCBMA @GrimGael @masmith93 @TheLostOnes @Bill_ZRT my heart grew 3 sizes foshizzle

☠️Elder of DeadFamily guild ❤️ Get your dead on! ☠️
Bill_ZRTtabernacvshield50SCBMAGuapoJadenTatdJdmTJSCoonTheLostOnesbigbeanocapibaraCaptainslayerPigDLichmasmith93SPC_TORRESWalkerBait1

Comments

• TJSTJS Member
    I word of warning.
    "DON'T DROP THE SOAP"
    Coonvshield50SCBMAJenng
  • CoonCoon Member
    edited September 5
    So what is up with this jail thing anyway @Jenng
    Do they limit the amount of posts you can do? Just wondering because I still see @vshield50 posting up a good bit. It seems fromthe outside looking in that jail ain't so bad.... LOL
    Jenng
  • Guys forum jail is like fight club...
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    CaptainslayerCoon
  • Oh looks like someone else is back from forum jail as well! Welcome back @MadPuppy! Hope they kept you away from the rest of the inmates
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    MadPuppyCoonCaptainslayer
  • > @MadPuppy said:
    > And the first rule of Fight Club is...

Don't discuss Jail Warnings which subsequently is rule 3 for you guys. I unfortunately got to know that one well now ;)
    masmith93Coonbigbeano
  • <3 that ur back @Jenng sorry about my slow ass! I'd say I'd missed ya but I still had the awesome pleasure of you everyday ;) :*

“Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of shit you people don’t know shit about. Rick knows every fine grain of said shit, and then some.”

DeadFamily Guilds Leader
    Line Me - WalkerBait1
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/3032/the-original-deadfamily-deadfamily2-3-official-guild-thread#latest - Click link for The Original ☠DeadFamily & DeadFamily2,3☠️ Guild Thread☠
    Member of the Empty memorial Club Veteran Survivalist
    Get Ur Dead On!!!!
    Jenngvshield50
  • > @WalkerBait1 said:
    > <3 that ur back @Jenng sorry about my slow ass! I'd say I'd missed ya but I still had the awesome pleasure of you everyday ;) :*

Anyone else think that sounded kinda hot? Lol ;)
    JenngBill_ZRTWalkerBait1
  • Not sure what to do with myself now that @Jenng got out. Hope she picks me up at the front gate before I have to tunnel my way out...
    Jenng
  • Oooo!!! Does that make me Morgan Freeman?! Technically I need Samuel L Jackson to be me because I need a plethora of naughty words. :D I'll try to beem myself to pick you up @vshield50
    ☠️Elder of DeadFamily guild ❤️ Get your dead on! ☠️