Update 2.7 - Official Discussion Thread

Comments

• You'll see that banner 5 times - if it keeps coming over and over after that then give me a shout.
    Timboski
  • @Fearofabotplanet I've seen that banner at least 5 times already.
  • VladoIIVladoII Member
    edited September 6
    Mod edit

it was done by moderator.
    He changed my post :smile:
  • Human dignity is inviolable
    VladoIIJaden
  • @painwalker Does The Distance only consist the same 21 maps twice a week? If so then it'll get boring real fast.
  • I ain't saw that question, so: If I'm using Governon as Hero, am I have a better chance to get better parts of Badges??
  • I did update and received badges and storage but I didn't get 100 phones !!!
    Viz
    Phi, Az U. S.
    DLichMattOfEarthTatdJdm
  • Neither did we ;)
    If you would like to join a drama-free and fun group of enthusiasts,
    apply to 'RickRollers Gym' or contact me on 'Line' Chat: Putchuco
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member
    edited September 6
    @painwalker thanks for the map of the Distance. Can you just list down the various missions in the Distance. :)

IGN : zeeblack
    Level : 63 today infinity tomorrow
    Guild: SGWoot

Every change NG makes is for the worst
    painwalker
  • Poppy said:

You do release people have jobs, go to school and theres this little thing you may have heard of called sleep.

When may I ask are we supposed to actually play the distance?

Exactly. And in addition there´s the challenge, the hunt for xp, weapons, tg, supplies and components.

You´ll need a 48 hours day to play effective...or just spend a huge amount in cash.

This game is hard work anyway...it was before the update and it´s getting harder with all the badge s**t.
  • MadPuppy said:

It's my personal view.

My personal view is, that we have to compete with other players in any aspect.

If we don´t have time to collect all this shiny new stuff...which is hard to find anyway...we can´t compete with our guild members, with outpost defenders and so on.

This badge thingy is just another money grab. People who spend, have a huge advantage while others hit the wall very soon.
    rustynail
  • @Sheri mea culpa about those 100 free phones ;))
    Buckzz
  • @Shteevie If the distance is 21 missions long and runs twice a week, that's 42 more per week NOT "like 15-20". That is an extra 168 gas at 4/mission.
    Invader
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Moderator
    @paintbeast might not be taking into acount that the challenge passes will reduce the number of missions in that part of the game
  • johnny9johnny9 Member
    edited September 6
    After updated game version 2.7 and played a first misson random i have this visual bug. :( But i had all survivors face until to play a mission random, but after finished a mission i had this:

Cleared caches, forced stop, reinstalled the game, but again this visual bug.

Please fix it.
  • The graphics or visual department or whatever they're called is really raising the bar for the rest of the team at NG. Warriors have new graphics too and other visual improvements are obvious and a nice touch. The graphics team or department once again setting a good example for the rest of the team so take notes from these guys and girls. They should get some gold stars or pink stars.

Maybe NG should let this team work on getting the bugs out instead of just graphics!!!
    Papacas
  • @MadPuppy might not be taking into account that one of the Distance days falls on a Tuesday when many people would otherwise be using gas to farm trade goods.
    MadPuppyInvaderTatdJdm
  • painwalkerpainwalker Content Creator
    My Component Farming Guide

Every change NG does is for the better. :)

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnu91DEXHRfzGIZP1MKLU6Q
    JerryDixonBryan18
  • johnny9 said:

After updated game version 2.7 and played a first misson random i have this visual bug. :( But i had all survivors face until to play a mission random, but after finished a mission i had this:

Cleared caches, forced stop, reinstalled the game, but again this visual bug.

Please fix it.

Even the in game characters have given up their day job so they have enough time to play the distance!!

banner 1st draft

Still your only straight talking tell it as it is content creator for TWD NML, who needs a worthless badge follow me @ https://youtube.com/user/TrueMarvellous
    ... .... ..- - / - .... . / .... . .-.. .-.. / ..- .--. / --. .-. .. -- . -.--
  • Just want to report crippling framerate issues too when ever fire is present, the game almost grinds to a halt when you use tge flamethrowers charge.
    banner 1st draft

Still your only straight talking tell it as it is content creator for TWD NML, who needs a worthless badge follow me @ https://youtube.com/user/TrueMarvellous
    ... .... ..- - / - .... . / .... . .-.. .-.. / ..- .--. / --. .-. .. -- . -.--
    TheSittingDuck
  • I really like that you now see the correct team stats if Abe is in the lead.
    Not only the defense also the new offense stats.
    Nice :)
    DoTak
  • Can someone tell me what decided who got the Headstart bonus on the first round on this weeks challenge after the update? Although I can't play as my update is nerfed, I would like to know if it was based on last challenge scores or totally random? Some of my fellow guild didn't get it at all, even though high scorers?
    Cheers.
  • @fynlay Are you referring to the round pass? Nobody got that. This is the first challenge we are able to earn them.
    David_H79Mabiki