Badges - Official Discussion Thread

Comments

• SerpSerp Member
    I was under the impression that if you had a badge to replace one that is equipped you could swap them out like a weapon. Guess I should have read the fine print.
    Maverick1969ladyfarleigh13Dbld1369chrisjr85
  • Are badge fragments just randomly found in chests as well?
    Sheri
  • painwalkerpainwalker Content Creator
    1st badges

Every change NG does is for the better. :)

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnu91DEXHRfzGIZP1MKLU6Q
    GermanFighterSheriTHE_Kenji_Foyerchrisjr85
  • Can you not scrap garbage components? Im a compulsive scrapper and everything below legendary gets scrapped before I x out of the mission reward screen. Is it not even an option?
  • But... Wait..to unequip or swap a badge only chance is to pay gold??
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    InvaderJaden
  • capibara said:

But... Wait..to unequip or swap a badge only chance is to pay gold??

...maybe swapping the same kind of badge for another badge is free?
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    Maverick1969Sheri
  • capibaracapibara Member
    edited September 5
    And it's possibleto mix components? Green, blue...
    VladoIIDLichbigbeanoJaden
  • Invader said:

After playing 5-6 mission I realized you need to spend money in order to get 4/5 star badges. You hardly ever get a 1 Star so how do you get a 5 star fragment? This is starting to look bad. And let’s just say you get bunch of epics but for what? So you can get a rare badge.

Hey Painwalker...what´s wrong with you?

Any change NG does is for the better, isn´t it?

I guess, if you want to take better components (4 or 5 stars) you must play on hard level all missions!
    SheriTHE_Kenji_Foyer
  • painwalkerpainwalker Content Creator
    @Invader Yep the graphic changes, the combat animations, the faster crate unlock all good changes ;)
    Every change NG does is for the better. :)

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnu91DEXHRfzGIZP1MKLU6Q
    Invaderromeo
  • @capibara nope if you put a new badge piece on top of the one the original piece is scrapped.... choose once choose wisely!
    capibara
  • WeekOneWeekOne Member
    edited September 5
    Numbers guys..... Let’s talk!

TEAM with badges (Tara has no badge in this example):

Rosita:

Daryl:

F.Y.I.... we can only use three at a time

QUESTION:

1) Does the health and damage stack?
    2) Why is Rosita’s badges showing as all white and Daryl has one in green

I forgot to remove the badge regarding Merle in this example [I do plan on playing with the Dixon brothers]

Any other comments are welcomed!

WeekOne

@Teeceezy @DLich @Bill_ZRT @JayZ

Direct Message: @WeekOne

Papacas
  • > @VladoII said:
    > After playing 5-6 mission I realized you need to spend money in order to get 4/5 star badges. You hardly ever get a 1 Star so how do you get a 5 star fragment? This is starting to look bad. And let’s just say you get bunch of epics but for what? So you can get a rare badge.
    >
    >
    > Hey Painwalker...what´s wrong with you?
    >
    > Any change NG does is for the better, isn´t it?
    >
    >
    > I guess, if you want to take better components (4 or 5 stars) you must play on hard level all missions!

Nope, getting 1 * components on hard scavenge missions. Want to scrap them so bad. Lol

Since it costs gold to swap badges, scrapping badge components should yield gold. In theory.
    MizTyDbld1369
  • @VladoII I don't think level difficultly makes a difference, just what colour ticket you get i.e. Gold tickets for epic and leg. So my plan is to run Tara constantly and see what I get.....
    VladoIIPig
  • @Invader Yep the graphic changes, the combat animations, the faster crate unlock all good changes ;)

That´s not EVERY change, right?

Let yourself grow a spine ;)
    EL34xyzanniesprinkles
  • @Firekid I'm not sure that'll work....Didn't it say somewhere that Components are only found in RSL15+ Missions?
    David_H79Firekid
  • I've had better luck watching the ads than going on Scavenge Missions. :neutral:
    SCBMAJadensmoothiegirlSheri
  • Can I find component by gear scavenging? I've done that 10 time and didn't get any badge component.
  • hoang said:

Can I find component by gear scavenging? I've done that 10 time and didn't get any badge component.

Yes @hoang

Direct Message: @WeekOne

• Firekid said:

@capibara nope if you put a new badge piece on top of the one the original piece is scrapped.... choose once choose wisely!

Scrapped?? :o ...are you sure?
  • @WeekOne How many gold did you spent to get those badge already?
    There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
    This is NOT WORKING AS INTENDED & it's UNFAIR.
  • One thing to note: the icons under the mission types...for scavenge, the icons underneath show XP, supplies, and gear. Under Distance, you see only gear and Components (and 5*).

This leads me to hope that Distance will net the most Components.
    R2runfast