Badges - Official Discussion Thread

Comments

• SerpSerp Member
    I was under the impression that if you had a badge to replace one that is equipped you could swap them out like a weapon. Guess I should have read the fine print.
    Maverick1969ladyfarleigh13
  • Are badge fragments just randomly found in chests as well?
  • painwalkerpainwalker Content Creator
    1st badges

Every change NG does is for the better. :)

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnu91DEXHRfzGIZP1MKLU6Q
    GermanFighter
  • Can you not scrap garbage components? Im a compulsive scrapper and everything below legendary gets scrapped before I x out of the mission reward screen. Is it not even an option?
  • But... Wait..to unequip or swap a badge only chance is to pay gold??
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    InvaderJaden
  • capibara said:

But... Wait..to unequip or swap a badge only chance is to pay gold??

...maybe swapping the same kind of badge for another badge is free?
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    Maverick1969
  • capibaracapibara Member
    edited September 5
    And it's possibleto mix components? Green, blue...
    VladoIIDLichbigbeanoJaden
  • Invader said:

After playing 5-6 mission I realized you need to spend money in order to get 4/5 star badges. You hardly ever get a 1 Star so how do you get a 5 star fragment? This is starting to look bad. And let’s just say you get bunch of epics but for what? So you can get a rare badge.

Hey Painwalker...what´s wrong with you?

Any change NG does is for the better, isn´t it?

I guess, if you want to take better components (4 or 5 stars) you must play on hard level all missions!
  • painwalkerpainwalker Content Creator
    @Invader Yep the graphic changes, the combat animations, the faster crate unlock all good changes ;)
    Every change NG does is for the better. :)

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnu91DEXHRfzGIZP1MKLU6Q
    Invaderromeo
  • @capibara nope if you put a new badge piece on top of the one the original piece is scrapped.... choose once choose wisely!
    capibara
  • WeekOneWeekOne Member
    edited September 5
    Numbers guys..... Let’s talk!

TEAM with badges (Tara has no badge in this example):

Rosita:

Daryl:

F.Y.I.... we can only use three at a time

QUESTION:

1) Does the health and damage stack?
    2) Why is Rosita’s badges showing as all white and Daryl has one in green

I forgot to remove the badge regarding Merle in this example [I do plan on playing with the Dixon brothers]

Any other comments are welcomed!

WeekOne

@Teeceezy @DLich @Bill_ZRT @JayZ
    Papacas
  • > @VladoII said:
    > After playing 5-6 mission I realized you need to spend money in order to get 4/5 star badges. You hardly ever get a 1 Star so how do you get a 5 star fragment? This is starting to look bad. And let’s just say you get bunch of epics but for what? So you can get a rare badge.
    >
    >
    > Hey Painwalker...what´s wrong with you?
    >
    > Any change NG does is for the better, isn´t it?
    >
    >
    > I guess, if you want to take better components (4 or 5 stars) you must play on hard level all missions!

Nope, getting 1 * components on hard scavenge missions. Want to scrap them so bad. Lol

Since it costs gold to swap badges, scrapping badge components should yield gold. In theory.
    MizTy
  • @VladoII I don't think level difficultly makes a difference, just what colour ticket you get i.e. Gold tickets for epic and leg. So my plan is to run Tara constantly and see what I get.....
    VladoIIPig
  • @Invader Yep the graphic changes, the combat animations, the faster crate unlock all good changes ;)

That´s not EVERY change, right?

Let yourself grow a spine ;)
    EL34xyz
  • @Firekid I'm not sure that'll work....Didn't it say somewhere that Components are only found in RSL15+ Missions?
    David_H79Firekid
  • I've had better luck watching the ads than going on Scavenge Missions. :neutral:
    SCBMAJaden
  • Can I find component by gear scavenging? I've done that 10 time and didn't get any badge component.
  • hoang said:

Can I find component by gear scavenging? I've done that 10 time and didn't get any badge component.

Yes @hoang
  • Firekid said:

@capibara nope if you put a new badge piece on top of the one the original piece is scrapped.... choose once choose wisely!

Scrapped?? :o ...are you sure?
  • @WeekOne How many gold did you spent to get those badge already?
  • One thing to note: the icons under the mission types...for scavenge, the icons underneath show XP, supplies, and gear. Under Distance, you see only gear and Components (and 5*).

This leads me to hope that Distance will net the most Components.
    R2runfast