Nigerian Prince of NML

jesterjester Member
edited September 5 in Off Topic Discussion
If anyone has been contacted via email or line, with an offer that is too good to be true, it's best to ignore it. At best, it's a scam. At worst, it's a breach of the TOS.
DLichI_Am_PsychoGovernatorJenngmasmith93Artisans

Comments

• I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member
    edited September 5
    It cant possibly be funnier than this one

http://www.anorak.co.uk/428124/money/nigerian-astronaut-lost-in-space-needs-3m-to-get-home-could-be-a-scam.html/

Edit: just in case there are unsolicited TWD messages going around, I have to say that isnt funny and I hope it gets stopped. I just saw the Nigerian Prince part and looked for my link.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.

GovernatorPapacaseb23
  • Admin pls close this topic.
    jesterRedneck_RampageGuapobigbeanobiter370PapacasflyingcowkingTatdJdmI_Am_Psycho
  • I support you Jester, but the ppl recive that type of offers everyday. I think this is the same as when someone opens spam mail, and everybody starts to comment here and open some discussion about spam mails.
    It's understandable.
    1RisI_Am_PsychoGuapo
  • And I think this is not why the forum exist.
    I_Am_PsychoGuapo
  • But someone is going through the forum the last few days and grabbing contact information and offering it through here.
    GovernatorRedneck_Rampagebiter370
  • What was the offer? If it involved nekkid pics of me, it would be too good to be true. :lol:
    jesterJenngbigbeano
  • I didn't get an email offer, but appreciate the information. When is more info ever a bad thing?
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    jesterI_Am_Psycho
  • Have you heard the expression TMI? My mother started telling me about my conception...(finish the sentence)
    Guapo
  • @jester I think I posted a picture of that in Capi's waiting thread in OT.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
  • Do you really want us degenerates finishing that sentence @jester ?
    masmith93
  • You can't out degenerate this degenerate.
    WahooDawgmasmith93bigbeano
  • Don' bully the royal spammer lol
  • > @VladoII said:
    > Admin pls close this topic.

Thank you guys for you dislikes
    This is my personal record :-)
    p.s. I wish you would have x10 more dislikes than me :-)
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator
    Ok looks like this thread has gone off topic. Closed.
    VladoIIBill_ZRTMattOfEarthpainwalker
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator
    Per OP request, moved to off topic and re-opened. Please remember that there are still rules in the Off-Topic portion of the forum.
    masmith93ShanesShackjester
  • What would a Nigerian Prince offer in the apocalypse and how would it be communicated?
    Gindy
  • Bill_ZRTBill_ZRT Member
    edited September 8
    I think they would be forced to hand write their communications and leave them in relatively obvious places in the hope that they would reach the right marks, errr... recipients.

One of my survivors recently came across one and it read as follows:

Subject: CHARITY DISTRIBUTION

IN SUMMARY:- Survivor, due to circumstances beyond the control of myself I am forced to seek the company of a strong group of like-minded survivors to ensure our mutual benefit during these apocalyptic times.

I have many resources to donat to any group that would like to benefit from my company. Everything I have is honest and true and I can guarantee weapons, gold, and other sundry items for your acceptance.

Unfortunately my cache of supplies is being held ransom by a rogue group and they require payment in order for their return.

Please, I beg you to help me collect these valuable supplies totaling $15 million in gold and equipments.

Once these gears have been liberated, you will be free to distribute them at your discretion. You should feel free to reimburse yourself when you have the money for any expenses you incur in the course of collecting and distributing these equipments and monies. You should be rewarded for your assistance and kindness.

Kindly expedite action and signal your acceptance by leaving the $20k gold required to secure my supplies in the blue mailbox located across the street from this location.

Best Regards,

Prince Akeem Joffer

*Edit* Damn you @Gindy for being 5 minutes faster than me!! :kissing_heart:
    Want to send me a private message? Just click here: @Bill_ZRT

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity
    jesterGindyShanesShackTheLostOnes
  • The creativity of this forum never ceases to amaze me. @Gindy very well done. @Bill_ZRT she had you beat, except for "donat."
    Bill_ZRTGindyArtisans
  • Back in "retirement", @Bill_ZRT. Off Topic may get fun again :)

Love the Coming to America plot twist!!
    Bill_ZRT
  • Gindy said:

Back in "retirement", @Bill_ZRT. Off Topic may get fun again :)

Love the Coming to America plot twist!!

I love the fact that you and @jester already found most of the easter eggs I put in my post. ;-) This community is not only creative but often too smart for our own good!! Hope to see you around!!
    Want to send me a private message? Just click here: @Bill_ZRT

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity
    Gindy
  • Haha - so what were my references, hmmm?
  • TJSTJS Member
    > @Bill_ZRT said:
    > I think they would be forced to hand write their communications and leave them in relatively obvious places in the hope that they would reach the right marks, errr... recipients.
    >
    > One of my survivors recently came across one and it read as follows:
    >
    > Subject: CHARITY DISTRIBUTION
    > From: His Royal Majesty, Prince Akeem Joffer
    >
    > IN SUMMARY:- Survivor, due to circumstances beyond the control of myself I am forced to seek the company of a strong group of like-minded survivors to ensure our mutual benefit during these apocalyptic times.
    >
    > I have many resources to donat to any group that would like to benefit from my company. Everything I have is honest and true and I can guarantee weapons, gold, and other sundry items for your acceptance.
    >
    > Unfortunately my cache of supplies is being held ransom by a rogue group and they require payment in order for their return.
    >
    > Please, I beg you to help me collect these valuable supplies totaling $15 million in gold and equipments.
    >
    > Once these gears have been liberated, you will be free to distribute them at your discretion. You should feel free to reimburse yourself when you have the money for any expenses you incur in the course of collecting and distributing these equipments and monies. You should be rewarded for your assistance and kindness.
    >
    > Kindly expedite action and signal your acceptance by leaving the $20k gold required to secure my supplies in the blue mailbox located across the street from this location.
    >
    > Best Regards,
    >
    > Prince Akeem Joffer
    >
    > *Edit* Damn you @Gindy for being 5 minutes faster than me!! :kissing_heart:

OMG! Are you saying this is a scam?
    I got this message and sent cash immediately. I've been waiting patiently but heard nothing back.
    Do you think NG can reimburse me???