Survivor retirement tokens even worse

Just making sure ng knows this wasn't fixed, it actually dropped again.
DBonesMrSorrow

Comments

• I just retired an epic I promoted from rare for 176 tokens, it was 77 pre-update. Seems better to me.
    VladoII
  • painwalkerpainwalker Content Creator
    There is a bug for Pink survivors and NG will look into it tomorrow.
    Every change NG does is for the better. :)

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnu91DEXHRfzGIZP1MKLU6Q
    David_H79MrSorrowvshield50l2wannabe
  • I just checked one who I was waiting to retire. A 7-star shooter. Pre-update, I could've retired her and received 987 shooter tokens. Now, I can get 859 tokens. What happened????
    Elder, Carols cookies
    Board-certified slayer of the dead
  • Return for retiring non-pink survivors is much improved. Sounds like that fix caused Elites to be messed up again.
    paintbeastl2wannabeSheri
  • My 6 star went from 500 to 375. It was promoted from epic.
    vertico
  • Yep same bug that was around before the 2.6 change, thankfully at least in the immediate future I have no desire to retire any elite survivors and I've already retired any epic turned legendary fails
    Elder and recruiter for thelostslayers (top 25 global guild) and sister group tlsII
    Message me on here or find me on the line app look for captainlost

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator
    Moved to bugs, thanks for the report.
  • We're on this now. Please contact support if you've scrapped a pink star survivor and are getting the wrong value.
  • Fortunately, I did not yet retire mine, so no loss yet. @Fearofabotplanet , can we get some kind of announcement when the issue is resolved so that we know it's ok to retire old elites? Thanks for getting on top of this!
    Elder, Carols cookies
    Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Sheri
  • TJSTJS Member
    Probably best to hang on to all ypur survivors atleast for the first "The Distance" anyway.
    David_H79Sheri
  • SibeSibe Member
    This survivor cannot retire or upgrade and has made the game restarted when changed position in outspot deffenders
    Sheri
  • SibeSibe Member
    edited September 6
    This survivor Lewis cannot retire or upgrade and has made the game restarted when changed position in outspot deffenders
  • The Dev team shoulda INCREASE SURVIVOR RETIREMENT. Bonuses !

Experience, Foodies and more TOKENS TRAITS?